Sukam Inverters financing FirstBank
Consumer financing is available from FirstBank for the purchase of Su-Kam power inverters. With as low as N10,000 monthly, you can be a proud owner of a brand new Sukam inverter. The deal is simple, make a minimum of 25% equity contribution for the Su-Kam inverter of your choice, and offset the balance in 12 monthly installments. Consumer financing may also be available from other banks.
Power inverters convert DC voltage from a battery to AC voltage used by appliances in our homes. Power inverters offer noise free, petrol free, emission free, and hassle free electricity to your home. However, power inverters are quite expensive to finance, making this offer great for anyone who appreciate hassle free electricity. Remove the daily routine of queuing for petrol at filling stations and have some free time to yourself. Save yourself from generator risks like explosions, fire outbreak due to improper fuel storage or even suffocation due to generator fumes. Power inverters may be expensive, but they are worth every kobo, checkout this First Bank inverters-financing offer.
FirstBank inverters-financing offer is simple. Pick a Su-Kam inverter of your choice, pay 25% equity contribution, and offset the balance in 12 monthly installments. You may also pay a insurance fee. Interest also applies. For more information about consumer financing for Sukam power inverters email email@example.com. Simba Industries Limited supplies the Su-Kam inverters.
Su-Kam pure sine wave inverters range from 800VA to up to 100KVA in power. For your home, you will require inverters between 1.2KVA and about 6.5KVA depending on your energy needs.
Benefits of Su-Kam inverters and inverters in general include:
- noise free performance
- No power fluctuation
- No need for fuel (no hassle, low risk of explosion)
- Emission free operations (no suffocation from gen fumes)
- automatic start on power failure (just change over)
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Low running cost (low maintenance, no fuel)
- High energy storage capacity
This is a great opportunity to own an inverter. Considering the cost of sine wave power inverters this is probably the only way, you will be able to finance a power inverter.
For more information about consumer financing for Sukam power inverters email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simba is an authorised distributor of Su-Kam inverters in Nigeria. Read more about Su-Kam Inverters and Simba contacts in Nigeria.
Su-Kam is based in India and manufacture power products like:
- Su-Kam Inverters 2.5KVA – 100KVA
- Su-Kam Digital Home UPS 250VA – 1400VA
- Su-Kam Pure Sine Wave Home UPS 600VA – 1400VA
- Su-Kam Pure Sine Wave Inverters 800VA – 100KVA
- Su-Kam Solar Sine Wave Inverters 2KW – 100KW
- Su-Kam Solar Charger Controller
- Su-Kam Batteries 100AH, 135AH, 165AH, 200AH
- Su-Kam Battery Chargers
- Su-Kam Online UPS 100VA – 10KVA
- MultiPower Inverter Price in Nigeria
- Innova Inverter Price in Nigeria
- Luminous Inverter Price in Nigeria
- Sukam Inverter Price in Nigeria
- How to Buy a Power Inverter
- Bluegate Inverters
- Power Inverters Overview
- Inverters are components of a solar energy system. Discover all components of a solar energy system
- Su-Kam inverters & solar power products from Simba