2010 Honda Accord Sedan - Honda Cars Parts
2010 Honda Accord Sedan model year offers minor upgrades on 2009 Accord models. Honda Accord 2010 cars retain the superior performance and safety that the Accord is well known for. Trim levels are unchanged from 2009, with Honda Accord 2010 sedan American specs retaining Accord LX, Accord LX-P, Accord EX, and Accord EX-L trims. 2010 Honda Accord Coupe and Crosstour are also available in some countries.
Engine and Transmission
Honda Accord 2010 cars offer three engines. The 2010 Accord LX and LX-P comes with a 2.4 litre DOHC i-VTEC 16 valve inline four-cylinder engine capable of delivering up to 177hp at 6500rpm. Honda Accord EX and EX-L trims also have 2.4 litre engine models, but a more powerful one delivering 190hp at 7000rpm. Honda Accord EX and EX-L also offer 3.5 litre V6 engines. The V6 engine is a 3.5 litre 24-valve SOHC i-VTEC engine capable of 271hp at 6200rpm.
The 2.4 litre engines come with 5-speed manual as standard, but 5-speed automatic transmission is also available for 2.4 litre Honda Accord models. The V6 engine features only 5-speed automatic transmission system.
Driving Safety and control
Honda Accord 2010 features a 4-wheel Anti-lock Braking System ABS with Electronic Brake-force Distribution EBD and Brake Assist BA for smooth driving and safer braking. Honda Accord has Vehicle Stability Assist VSA with traction control which helps you with driving control. Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems TPMS provided for all tyres continuously monitors tyre pressure and alert driver before tyre pressure reduces significantly.
All 2010 Honda Accord models offer safety airbags as standard. Safety airbags fitted include Dual Stage, Multiple-Threshold SRS front airbags, Side Curtain airbags, and Dual-Chamber front side airbags with Passenger-side Occupant Position Detection System OPDS.
All 2010 Honda Accord trims feature 3-point seat belts in all seating positions with Automatic Tensioning System, Adjustable Seat belt anchors, and Seat Belt Reminder for front seats. Other safety features standard in all 2010 Honda Accord cars include dual-side impact door beams, child latch and anchor, childproof rear door locks, and Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure.
Driving comfort and convenience
For driving comfort and convenience, Honda Accord 2010 is fitted with an Air conditioning and filtration system for all models except for the luxury Honda Accord EX-L trims, which feature Dual-Zone Automatic Climate control instead. Honda Accord 2010 sedan features power windows, power doors, and power mirrors on all models. Some more standard features on Accord 2010 cars include cruise control, rear window defogger, remote entry system, Variable intermittent windshield wipers, and speed sensitive volume control.
2010 Honda Accord is fitted with a 160w AM/FM/CD audio system with RDS and 6-speakers in Accord LX and LX-P models. Honda Accord EX trims add a 6-CD changer, while 2010 Accord EX-L models feature a 270w audio system with 7-speakers and a subwoofer. XM Radio is available in the luxury Accord EX-L trims.
Honda Accord has excellent fuel economy with EPA mileage estimates of about 22 miles per gallon mpg city and 31mpg highway for manual transmission and about 21mpg city and 30mpg highway for automatic transmission. V6 engine models offer about 19mpg city and 29mpg highway. Honda Accord V6 models are equipped with Variable Cylinder Management VCM system, which activates or deactivates only as many engine cylinders as is required to deliver just the amount of power required and offering fuel savings.
More Specs of Honda Accord 2010:
- Digital Odometer and digital trip meters
- Driver and Front Passenger Active Head Restraint
- Drive-by-Wire Throttle System
- Fuel tank capacity: 70 litres (18.5 gallons)
- Active Noise Cancellation ANC
- Direct Ignition System with Immobiliser
- Maintenance Minder System
- Electronic Remote Trunk Release with Lock
- Remote Fuel Filler Door Release
- Seating capacity: 5
- Leather trimmed seats - Honda Accord EX-L trims
- Heated Front Seats - Honda Accord EX-L trims
- Alloy Wheels (missing in Honda Accord LX)
- 16-inch wheels - in Honda Accord LX
- 16-inch alloy wheels - in Honda Accord LX-P only
- 17-inch alloy wheels - in Honda Accord EX/EX-L
- Multipoint Fuel Injection system
- CARB Emissions Rating: ULEV-2/PZEV (except for V6)
- CARB Emissions Rating (V6): ULEV-2
- fog light (in Honda Accord V6 only)
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature (missing in Accord LX/LX-P)
- Security System (missing in LX models)
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink - Honda Accord EX-L only
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition (available for EX-L)
THP Nigeria Limited is an authorised distributor of Honda authomobiles in Nigeria. Other dealers in Honda automobiles in Nigeria include Stallion motors and Globe motors. Honda cars bought from accredited Honda dealers in Nigeria come with three-year warranty and three free services.
Financing options are available for Honda Accord 2010 at your bank. Honda Accord auto finance involves paying a down payment of between 10% and 40% to drive home an Accord and off setting the balance over a period of between 12 months and 60 months.
Visit our Honda Authorised distributor page for a list of Honda dealers locations (address and/or phone number) in Nigeria.
Read Overviews of Honda cars:
- 2010 Honda Civic
- Honda Pilot 2010
- 2009 Honda Accord
- Honda Insight 2010 Hybrid cars reviews
- Honda Pilot 2010 SUV Overview
- Honda CR-V 2009
- Honda City 2009 Compact Cars Reviews
- Honda Civic 2009 compact Sedan Reviews
- Honda Pilot 2008 SUV Reviews
- Honda Civic Cars Reviews
- Honda CR-V 2008 SUV Reviews
More Cars Specs
Reviews of other Auto brands
- Toyota Corolla 2009 compact cars Reviews
- Hyundai Accent 2009 Compact Cars Reviews
- Nissan Sunny 2008 review
- BMW X6 SUV Coupe review
- Toyota RAV4 2009 SUV
- Toyota Camry 2009
- Read cars reviews, specifications & features on Nigeria Technology Guide