ITIL Information Technology Infrastructure Library Training Certification
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is the International de facto Management framework describing good practices for IT Service Management (ITSM). ITIL has grown to become the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management in the world.
It provides guidance to organizations on how to use IT as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth.
It has become increasingly recognized that information is the most important strategic resource that any organization has to manage. Key to the collection, analysis, production and distribution of information within an organization is the quality of the IT Services provided to the business.
It is essential that we recognize that IT Services are crucial, strategic, organizational assets and therefore organizations must invest appropriate levels of resource into the support, delivery and management of these critical IT Services and the IT systems that underpin them. However, these aspects of IT are often overlooked or only superficially addressed within many organizations.
The primary objective of IT Service Management is to ensure that IT services are aligned to the business needs and actively support them. IT services should be an agent for change to facilitate business transformation.
All organizations that use IT depend on IT to be successful. If IT processes and IT services are implemented, managed, and supported in the appropriate way, the business will be more successful.
Benefits of ITILAdopting ITIL can offer users a huge range of benefits that include:
- improved IT services
- reduced costs
- improved customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery
- improved productivity
- improved use of skills and experience
- improved delivery of third party service
ITIL Version3 (V3) has five volumes. The 5 volumes describe the followings:
- ITIL Service Strategy
- ITIL Service Design
- ITIL Service Transition
- ITIL Service Operation
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement
ITIL CERTIFICATIONThere are four levels of ITIL certification within the V3 scheme:
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Intermediate Level
- ITIL Expert Level
- ITIL Master Qualification
ITIL TrainingIf you are thinking about acquiring ITIL training, here are some training centres that offer training on IT infrastructure Library.
Training Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Benin City, Warri, Uyo, Kaduna, Kano.
Course fee: N50,000
IT Related Articles
- ITIL Certification
- IT in Nigeria
- Computer & IT Training Guide
- NIIT National Innovative Diploma NID NVC on IT courses
- NIIT IT Training Institute Centres in Nigeria
- Karrox Centres in Nigeria for IT Training
- TTC mobile IT & Telecoms training centre Nigeria
- Aptech Computer Education Training Centres
- New Horizon IT Training Centres in Nigeria
- Cisa Training Centres in Nigeria
- TCI offers IT Training to ICAN Accountants