HTC One M8 is an update to HTC's 2013 flagship, the gorgeous HTC One. It still features a cool looking Aluminium unibody. HTC One M8 runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) with the all new HTC Sense 6 skin and updated BlinkFeed. HTC One M8 is built for high performance sporting a 2.3GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, and a 5.0-inch Display.
Where to Buy HTC One M8Jumia.com.ng₦132,495.00 Buy Now 32GB Model
Konga.com₦127,000.00 Buy Now 32GB Model
HTC's 2014 FlagshipThe first HTC One came with a stunning design that it was hard to imagine the Taiwanese based company could come-up with any thing better. However, the HTC One M8 did just that. Crafted on an all aluminium body, the all new M8 is about the same thickness as last year's flagship.
HTC One M8 runs Android 4.4.2 on the state of the art Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor clocking at 2.3GHz. Models marketed in some countries features 2.5GHz quad-core processors. The smartphone sports 2GB of RAM with 16GB or 32GB built-in storage. For more storage the M8 can support up to 128GB memory card.
HTC One M8 will comes with the latest UI skin from HTC, the Sense 6 which has been refined further for better user experience. Baked into Sense 6 is a new version of HTC's news feed the BlinkFeed which keeps you up to date with latest news and events. Now you can disable BlinkFeed as well as set it to give you the sort of updates that interests you.
HTC One M8 offers super fast internet with support for 4G LTE (150Mbps) and HSPA+ (42Mbps) with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
Display & CameraHTC One M8 offers a larger display than the 2013 One. It comes with a 5.0-inch IPS touchscreen, 0.3-inch larger than the 4.7-inch display on the 2013 flagship. Despite offering the same 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution the new smartphone offers a brilliant view.
HTC One M8 comes with a dual-camera design. One camera comes with a larger lense that lets in more light for better photos. The other is a depth sensor and enables the camera measure the distance between objects and enable 3D-like photos with depth. The two rear cameras are 4 megapixel UltraPixel cameras.
One the front the HTC M8 offers a 5 megapixels camera. Both cameras can record 1080p HD video.
Pricing & AvailabilityHTC One M8 is now available in a few countries including Nigeria. You can buy the HTC One M8 and reputable online stores in Nigeria like Konga and Jumia. HTC One M8 price in Nigeria to range from N113,000 to N150,000. The 32GB models starts at around 127,000 Naira.
HTC One M8 Specs:Here are a few specs of the HTC One M8:
- Platform: Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- HTC Sense 6
- Aluminium body
- Colours: Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver, Amber Gold
- Nano SIM
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core or 2.5GHz quad-core Processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801)
- Adreno 330 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage Capacity: 16 GB or 32 GB (built-in memory)
- Cloud Storage: Free 50 GB Google Drive
- Memory Card Up to 128 GB
- Weight: 160 g
- Dimensions: 146.4 x 70.6 x 9.4 mm
- Display: 5.0-inch Super LCD3 Touch Display 1080 x 1920 pixels (441ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: Dual 4MP Ultrapixel Camera, 1080p HD Video Recording
- Dual-LED flash, Autofocus, face detection, smile detectio, geo-tagging
- HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Front Camera: 5MP front facing camera (1080p HD Video), HDR
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Digital Compass
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac with dual-band Wi-Fi, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- USB 2.0
- NFC (optional)
- HTC BoomSound: Dual frontal stero speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS
- TV Out
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G WCDMA/UTMS 850/900/1900/2100MHz
- LTE (available in some countries)
- HSPA+ (up to 42Mbps)
- 4G LTE (up to 150Mbps)
- HTML5 Browser
- IR Blaster for universal remote
- Chat, EMail, & Social Networking
- Photo Viewer/Editor
- Document Viewer/Editor
- GPS with A-GPS & GLONASS
- 2600mAH Battery Capacity
- Standby: up to 496 hours
- Talktime: up to 20 hours