Looking consumer financing for your household appliances this Christmas season in Nigeria? FirstBank Nigeria is now offering you loan financing for home appliances like Plasma TVs, LCD TVs, SlimFit TVs, home theatre systems, refrigerators, air conditioners, microwave ovens, and so on.
Loans for the purchase will be paid back in 12 monthly instalments. There are no hidden charges or interest, simply pay the monthly instalment for the gadget or gadgets you choose. Minimum purchase amount is N100,000. If for any reason the gadget you want to buy is less than N100,000, you will have to buy two or more gadgets to bring purchase amount to at least 100,000 Naira.
To access this great Christmas offer, visit a FirstBank branch close to you, and hurry as this offer is valid until 30th of December 2008 or while stocks last.
You can also call FirstBank call centres:
Port Harcourt: 08034734165
Consumer financing provides a flexible means to purchase consumer goods. With monthly instalment, you can purchase any product. This is a great opportunity to buy new household appliances this Christmas.
Here are some gadgets available for this special Christmas offer with their monthly instalment in bracket:
- Samsung 42 inches TV (N16,847/month)
- Samsung 22 inches LCD TV (N7,722 monthly)
- Samsung 29” SlimFit Television (N4,680)
- Samsung 21” SlimFit Television (N2,059)
- Samsung MAX-DT79 Audio system (N3,089)
- Samsung HT-X810 Home Theatre (N10,295)
- Samsung RT-24 Refrigerator (N5,354)
- Samsung RA20FHSW Refrigerator (N3,912)
- Samsung RA20CRSH Refrigerator (N18,017)
- Samsung AS09FAX 1 HP split unit A/C (N4,530)
- Samsung AS12FAX 1.5HP split unit A/C (N5,045)
- Samsung MW73 Microwave oven (N1,081)
- Samsung GE83Z Microwave oven (N1,544)
- Samsung WF7500 washer (N4,942)
- Samsung DV665 dryer (N6,177)
- Samsung MX25E Camcorder (N6,795)
- Samsung S-860 digital camera (N1,647)
- Kodak C813 digital camera (N1,647)
- Ignis FST563G cooking range (N4,633)
- Ignis T967 cooking range (N13,899)
- Ignis S25 Chest freezer (N7,001)
- Ignis S32 Chest freezer (N7,722)
- Philips GC2520 Steam Iron (N347)
- Philips HR2067 Blender (N721)
- Philips HR2826 Juice Extractor (N459)
- Philips OC5005 Clipper (N253)
- Philips HD4646 Kettle (N393)
The only important gadget missing in this offer is a personal computer PC. With prices of internet connection falling in Nigeria, the PC remains the most expensive component for an internet connection. Consumer financing for PCs will go a long way in making the cost of connecting to internet more affordable in Nigeria.
We hope that FirstBank will include PC in their future consumer financing packages.
Therefore, if you are planning to buy brand new home appliances this Christmas, this FirstBank Christmas offer is a great opportunity.
- Christmas shopping has begun don’t be left behind
- Christmas shopping tips
- Nigeria Christmas gifts guide
- Shopping Tips this Xmas from Amazon