NaijaTechGuide (NTG) is by far the largest technology blog in Nigeria. We are a consumer focused tech blog that enlightens our readers about the latest gadgets and how to use latest technologies. This makes our platform the right place to tell the story of your gadget, service, or tech brand.
NaijaTechGuide offers you a great opportunity to advertise and promote your products and services on the internet.
We have created a number of Ad channels to enable you advertise your products and services to our esteemed readers and fans.
NaijaTechGuide is a leading Tech Blog in Nigeria with a sizable audience in Kenya, Ghana, United States, South Africa, and India. We currently have over 1 million monthly unique pageviews with an impressive social media presence with over 96,000 fans on Facebook and over 12,000 followers on Twitter.
Ad Rates on NaijaTechGuide
There are various advertising opportunities on NaijaTechGuide. Below is a run down with their prices:
Just contact us directly at [email protected] or Call Paschal on 08054739636 (Business Time: 9am – 5pm, Monday – Saturday). Prices of sponsorship and business promotions on NaijaTechGuide are shown below.
Are you launching or relaunching a tech product or service or you want more exposure for a great, but under-performing product? You can now send your articles, press releases and special feature stories to NaijaTechGuide for publication.
Price: 36,750 Naira (or $150) per article (Published within 48 hours). Price includes VAT.
Note that the prices above is just for publishing your content on our blog, you are expected to provide the content (500+ words with images).
However, if you prefer us doing the writing, you pay 52,500 Naira (or $200). Your article will be delivered in 4 days.
We can also review your product, software (or app), or service and write about it on our blog. Cost: 73,500 Naira (or $250). The review will usually be published within 10 days.
We accept gadgets like smartphones, etc for review for keeps without payment.
The post will be published on our site and also amplified via our social media audience. We will only publish tech related articles as that will resonate well with our audience and get the best result for your business.
Header Ad Slot
This Ad unit appears on the header area right of the NaijaTechGuide logo. It appears on every page on NTG including the homepage, category pages, tag pages, and archive pages. This Ad slot is for 725 x 90 pixels units on Desktop and 300 x 250 pixels unit on Mobile.
Pay by Flat Fee
Monthly Price: 350,000 Naira (over 1 million impressions)
Quarterly Price: 790,000 Naira (over 3 million impressions)
1 Year Sponsorship: 2,300,000 Naira (over 12 million impressions)
Inside Content Ad Slot (Top)
This is the prime Ad slot on NaijaTechGuide. It appears before the first paragraph of every article on NaijaTechGuide and will only be seen on content pages. This means that this Ad slot will not show on the homepage, category pages, tag pages, and archive pages. This is for 300 x 250 pixels units
Pay by Flat Fee
Monthly Price: 250,000 Naira (over 1 million impressions)
Quarterly Price: 550,000 Naira (over 3 million impressions)
1 Year Sponsorship: 1,950,000 Naira (over 12 million impressions)
Inside Content Ad Slot (Within)
This is another prime Ad slot on NaijaTechGuide. It appears within the article itself. Two slots are available one after the second paragraph and the other after the 4th. It only appears in content pages on NaijaTechGuide. This means that this Ad slot will not show on the homepage, category pages, tag pages, and archive pages on NaijaTechGuide. This is for 300 x 250 pixels units
Pay by Flat Fee
Monthly Price: 200,000 Naira (over 1 million impressions)
Quarterly Price: 450,000 Naira (over 3 million impressions)
1 Year Sponsorship: 1,560,000 Naira (over 12 million impressions)
Inside Content Ad Slot (Bottom)
This Ad slot appears at the end of each article and like the Inside Content Ad Slot (Top) only shows in content pages. This is for 300 x 250 pixels units
Pay by Flat Fee
Monthly Price: 150,000 Naira (over 1 million impressions)
Quarterly Price: 390,000 Naira (over 3 million impressions)
1 Year Sponsorship: 1,200,000 Naira (over 12 million impressions)
Sidebar Ad Slots
This Ad units appears on the sidebar of all pages on NaijaTechGuide including homepage, category pages, tag pages, and archive pages. This is the most affordable Ad slot and is available for 300 x 250 pixels units. Two Sidebar slots are currently below the NaijaTechGuide Sponsors heading on our sidebar. We will also be adding a 300 x 600 pixel unit to your options soon.
Pay by Flat Fee
Monthly Price: 80,000 Naira (over 1 million impressions)
Quarterly Sponsorship: 180,000 Naira (over 3 million impressions)
1 Year Sponsorship: 540,000 Naira (over 12 million impressions)
You are responsible for providing creatives. The banner must be in image format. We do not accept banners built on Flash. If you want animated banners, use .gif or HTML5. Note that before we accept your Ad and provide payment instructions, you banner and landing page must meet our standards for quality.
Do you have a great tech product that no one seems to be noticing in the marketplace or are you planning to launch a new product in the Nigerian market, you can now send it to us for review. Let us tell our audience Nigerians and all across Africa and the world how good or bad your product really is.
More Details: NaijaTechGuide Product Reviews
Have your business addresses and phone numbers listed on our retailer pages. Your contacts will be listed in the category that fits your business, product, or service. (up to Ten store locations with addresses and phone numbers, N1,000 for each additional store)
Price: N5,000 (one off payment)
Update contacts: N3,000 per update (contact updates free for 1st 6 months)
How to Advertise on NaijaTechGuide
For more information on availability and payment details, contact Nigeria Technology Guide at [email protected] or Call Paschal on 08054739636 (Business Time: 9am – 5pm, Monday – Saturday).
Terms and condition apply.
Why Advertise on NaijaTechGuide
NaijaTechGuide has been available since December 2006 (yes we have been at is for over 11 years, see our full archive). Our longevity can only be attributed to our dedication to deliver quality content to our audience.
NaijaTechGuide is a major source for reliable information on gadgets, software, and online services in Nigeria. It is Nigeria’s number one tech blog. Most of our readers (more than 85%) come directly from search engines and are searching for specific information on the internet. Information sort after by readers of Nigeria Technology Guide include:
- Latest Technology News
- Specs and Prices of Mobile Phones, Laptops, TVs, etc
- Stores where they can buy Mobile Phones, Laptops, TVs, etc
- Prices of different products and services
- General information (reviews, overviews, buy guides, specs, features, specifications, how to) about products or services
- Great deals/promos on Technology gadgets & services
- Tips on using Technology gadgets
- Tips on Online Services like Social Media, Digital Marketing, etc
- Loans/lease financing for Technology products
- Information about booking flights online
- Information about mobile and internet services
- Information about Satellite TV and Pay TV Services
- Information about Mobile Apps
- Locations or contact of dealers of technology product or services within the towns they live in
Products and services for which information is sort after on Nigeria Technology Guide blog include but are not limited to:
- Mobile Phones, parts, accessories and services
- Home Electronics/Electrical appliances (DVD players, Air conditioners, Refrigerators, Television, home theatre and so on)
- Tablet computers
- Mobile services (Blackberry, Internet/Data Plans, IM)
- Wearables (Smartwatches, Fitness Trackers, VR/AR sets, )
- Cars (Automobiles in general)
- Power Inverters
- ECommerce (including eCommerce software and tools)
- Solar Power Systems
- Software (including Mobile Apps)
- Computers (Laptops, Desktops, Printers), Computer parts and accessories
- Internet services
- Cyber cafe services/locations
- Kitchen Appliances (Cookers, Sandwich Makers, Mixers)
- Office Appliances
- Authorised dealers/shops
- ICT training and career
- Cable/DTH pay TV
- Electronic payments and mobile money
- Online services
- Online security
- Spy and surveillance gadgets
- Online Jobs services and much more
- Education (Admissions, online degree, IT training, Exams, etc)
NTG readers are high quality as they are already searching for technology products and services on the internet. More than 85% come directly from search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. The presence of NaijaTechGuide on FaceBook and Twitter also accounts for some of our visitors.
Nigeria Technology Guide offers the following Ads options:
- Ad Banners
- Sponsored Stories
- Product Reviews
- Price listing pages
- Distributor listing pages
This is a unique opportunity to advertise your product and services on the internet. This is also a cost effective way of improving your online exposure.
Ads that are Prohibited on NaijaTechGuide
While we want to promote your business, we are also committed to keeping our audience. Therefore, Ads that we consider unfair or offensive to our audience are prohibited. Here are some types of Adverts that are prohibited on NaijaTechGuide. This is not a complete list, just a guide. We may have
- Counterfeit Goods: We will not promote counterfeit products or products that mimic other products
- Hateful Ads: We will not promote Ads with hateful messaging based on race, tribe, religion, political affiliation, gender, or any Ad that will disgust or outrage a subset of our audience
- Exploitative Ads: NaijaTechGuide will not promote Ads that may exploit people with questionable claims such as Ponzi schemes, get rich quick, instant cure for illnesses or diseases, instant prosperity, magic, Voodoo, instant weight loss, instant solution to fertility problems, and all such
- Poor Quality Landing Page: We will only send our audience to quality websites. So if your landing page does not meet all standards set on this guideline we may reject your Ad. If your landing page contains malware, or engage in any shady practices we will reject your Ad. Note that even if we accept your Ad initially, but notice your infringement midway, we will withdraw your Ad and will not resume until you correct all our concerns
- Misrepresentations: Ads that present a product or service in a way that is not accurate, truthful, or realistic will be rejected.
- Sexually Explicit Ads
- Alcoholic Beverages: Ads that promote alcoholic beverages in such a way as to make them look ‘cool‘ will not be allowed on NaijaTechGuide
- Gambling and Betting: We have some restrictions on advertising online and offline gambling and betting on NaijaTechGuide