Geely CK is a sedan from the Chinese auto manufacturer, Geely motors. Geely CK II ranks high on price and fuel economy. Geely CK 2 1.3GL also comes with a spacious boot and interior space.
Geely CK is equipped with a 1.5 litre 4-cylinder 16-valve DOHC engine. Geely CK offers a maximum speed of 160km/h with a 5-speed manual transmission.
Geely CK II has an Anti-lock Braking System ABS with Electronic Brake-force Distribution EBD for smooth and safer driving. Geely CK comes with a metallic body and an impact absorbing steering columns.
Geely CK is equipped with air conditioner and CD player. Central locking, Power steering, Power windows, Alloy wheels, and front fog lamps are part off the Geely CK package.
Geely CK II has fuel tank capacity of 45 litres and has an impressive fuel economy of 6 litres per 100km.
Hyra motors is the sole dealer/authorised distributor of Geely brand of automobiles in Nigeria. Each Geely II 1.3 GL bought from Hyra motors comes with 2 years or 100,000km warranty whichever comes first.
Prices of Geely CK II start at 1,550,000 NGN in Nigeria.
Below is the starting prices of other Geely cars at Hyra Motors:
- Geely MK 1.6GL – N1.81 million
- Geely FC 1.8GT – 2.6 million Naira
Monthly lease prices for Geely models in Nigeria
- Geely CK 1.3GL – 36,272 NGN monthly
- Geely MK 1.6GL – 44,662 NGN per month
- Geely FC – N64,155 per month
Rely on Hyra motors for your genuine Geely CK parts.
Other services offered by these Geely car dealers include original Geely spare parts, state of the art service centres, leasing and body shop.
Visit our Geely Authorised distributor page for a list of Geely dealer locations (address and/or phone number) in Nigeria.
Review of other Auto brands
- Brilliance Grandor review
- Brilliance Splendor highlights
- Kia Picanto Review
- Honda Civic
- Nissan Sunny
- Hundai Vehicles Highlights: Hyundai Tucson, i10, Sante-fe, Genesis, and Veracruz
- i10: Brief Review with prices
- Volkswagen Golf
- Read cars reviews, specifications & features on Nigeria Technology Guide