Steam irons remove wrinkles from your clothe faster and easier. Overall, they perform better than dry irons. The secret to their performance is Steam, which moistens the clothe making it easy to iron. Steam iron prices in Nigeria ranges from 4,400 Naira to 85,000 Naira depending on your location and the level of sophistication of the iron.
Where to Buy Steam Irons
Jumia.com.ng from ₦4,495.00 Buy Now
The cheaper steam irons are basic in nature with very few options while the more expensive models come with more features for ease of use and better ironing quality. The ultimate steam irons are the steam station irons which come with a separate unit as water reservoir making the iron lighter and easier to use.
Steam station irons also offer a more professional result.
Here are steam iron prices in Nigeria:
- Philips PerfectCare (GC3920/26) – 37,000 NGN
- Philips Featherlight Plus – 10,500 NGN
- Binatone SI2220 – 10,000 NGN
- Daewoo DSI-9249 – 6,450 NGN
- Philips PowerLife – 20,000 NGN
- Scanfrost SFSI-2304 – 4280 NGN
- Daewoo DSI-8031 – 5,700 NGN
- Philips GC1430 – 11,000 NGN
For Steam Iron Prices Checkout here
Some of the popular pressing iron brands to checkout are Philips, Daewoo, Panasonic, Tefal, Rosell Hobbs, Rowenta, Kenwood, and Binatone.
More on Irons and Prices:
- Steam Irons or Dry Irons
- How to Buy a Pressing Iron
- Nokia Lumia 1320 Price in Nigeria
- HTC Desire 500 Price in Nigeria