BlackBerry Z3 is a new smartphone based on the BlackBerry 10 OS. It runs on the latest version of the BlackBerry 10 OS (BlackBerry 10.2.1) and at a low price of 37,900 is one of the cheapest BlackBerry phones running on BB10. Although it was limited initially to Indonesia, the BlackBerry Z3 is now available in Nigeria and India as well.
Where to Buy BlackBerry Z3
Jumia.com.ng₦45,000.00 Buy Now
BlackBerry Z3 is the first product of BlackBerry’s partnership with Chinese manufacturer Foxconn. It features a large 5-inch touchscreen with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It should run pretty smooth on a 1.2GHz dual-core processor with 1.5GB of RAM. BlackBerry Z3 offers a long battery life with a large 2500 mAh Li-ion battery.
BlackBerry Z3 also features a 5 megapixels camera with flash and 1080p HD video recording on the rear and a 1.1 megapixels front facing camera.
Pricing & Availability
BlackBerry Z3 launched in Indonesia at a price of 2,199,000 Indonesian Rupiah, India at a price of 15,200 Indian Rupee, and Nigeria at a price of 37,900 Nigerian Naira. Currently BlackBerry Z3 Price in Nigeria ranges from 36,200 to 45,000 Naira.
Blackberry Z3 Specs:
Here is a brief specs of the BlackBerry Z3.
- Weight: 164 g
- Dimensions: 140 x 72.8 x 9.3 mm
- 5-inch Capacitive Display (540 x 960 pixels, 220ppi)
- 5MP Camera with 1080p HD Video
- 1.1 MP Front-end Camera with 720p HD Video
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 OS
- 1.2GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM
- Colours: Black
- Storage: 8GB built-in, up to 32GB microSD support
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Digital compass, Accelerometer
- GSM Quad-band (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- 3G/3.5G (UMTS/HSDPA) quad-bands (900/1900/2100MHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- GPS Navigation with A-GPS BlackBerry Maps
- email/push email/IM
- Music player
- Video player
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
- Photo/Video editor
- BlackBerry Browser
- Battery capacity: 2500mAh
- Standby: 384 hours (3G)
- Talktime: 15.5 hours (3G)