Konga, one of Nigeria’s leading online retailer, will be opening the 2019 Christmas shopping season with the 8th edition of its Yakata Sales. Konga’s Yakata Christmas sale starts early on November 11, 2020 even before Black Friday, which is actually November 29, 2020. Grab Deals Here
Konga calls the Christmas sale ‘Yakata’ to signify the huge fall in prices that consumers will be getting during the period. The Fall Yakata Christmas sale at Konga is equivalent to Black Friday and Cyber Monday discount sales in the United States.
Last year, Konga took over 79,000 orders during the Yakata sale with over 2700 orders in the the peak hour. Konga is promising lots of mouthwatering deals this year with a target of 2.5 billion Naira ($8 million) in sales.
Konga calls it the “biggest shopping event” and promises consumers up to 95% off products across all categories.
Konga Black Friday will feature loads of deals on Electronics, Mobile Phones, Groceries, and More.
Fall Yakata Deals at Konga
- Up to 20% Discount on Electronics
- Up to 20% Discount on Laptops & Computers
- Up to 20% Discount on Phones & Tablets
- Up to 70% Discount on Generators and Automotive Gadgets
- Up to 70% Discount on Kid & Baby Wear as well as Toys
- Up to 65% Discount on Women’s Fashion
- Up to 67% Discount on Men’s Fashion
- Up to 25% Discount on Kitchen & Home Appliances
- Up to 95% Discount on Music, Movies & Games
- Up to 85% Discount on Beauty & Personal Products
- Grab Latest Deals
Konga also offers free nationwide shipping for all orders of 5,000 Naira or more. Hurry, because these offers are valid while stock lasts.
More on Christmas Shopping Deals
- Jumia Black Friday
- Konga Cyber Monday
- Jumia Christmas Countdown – 1 Great Deal Everyday
- AliExpress Cyber Monday
- Konga Black Friday Deals
- Jumia Black Friday Deals
- Few Hours left to Order for Christmas at Jumia.com.ng
- Best LTE Phones
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday – Your Christmas Shopping Opens