Its the end of the month again and time for the most amazing deals in Nigeria from Jumia PayDay Deals event. Every month, Jumia offers amazing deals with discounts of up to 60% towards the end of the month, which is also about the same time salary earners receive their. The Jumia Pay Day Deals ensures you get the best value for your hard earned money, Checkout Latest Deals.
Are you planning to buy a new smartphone? You can buy one for an amazing ₦10,990 or is a new laptop your latest crave, one is available for just ₦49,900 in this month’s Jumia PayDay Deals. A 32-inch TV from Samsung is also going for less than 50,000 Naira with one from another brand selling for just a little bit above 40,000 Naira.
With the near nationwide blackout, a generator is probably on your shopping list. So, this month’s Jumia PayDay deals have a great offer for 3.8KVA generator for just 60,000 Naira.
There is also a great deal for a 3KVA generator at just 50,000 Naira. But if you are on a budget, you can grab the 1.3KVA key start generator for just 27,000 Naira on the Jumia Payday Deals.
Jumia PayDay Deals for October 2015
Here are some of the deals that have caught my fancy:
- Microsoft Office 365 Personal – ₦4,490 – Secure Deal
- Nokia Lumia 520 – ₦14,840 – Secure Deal
- Wiko Fizz – ₦16,350 – Secure Deal
- Dell Inspiron 3543 Laptop – ₦85,000 – Buy Now
- Mercury 1.5KVA/24V Inverter with 2 Batteries – ₦190,970 – Secure Deal
- Citizens 8.5KVA Generator – ₦76,490 – Secure Deal
- HP 250 G3 Laptop – ₦103,990 – Buy Now
- Scanfront Twin Tub Washing Machine – ₦32,000 – Secure Deal
- Acer Packard Bell EasyNote Laptop – ₦49,990 – View Offer
- See All Deals
Jumia Payday deals are a great time to do your shopping. Get the best deals in Nigeria and enjoy the best value for your hard earned money.
More on Christmas Shopping Deals
- DealDey Black Friday
- Jumia Black Friday
- Konga Yakata Sale
- Cyber Monday Sale on Konga
- Epic Cyber Monday Sale on AliExpress
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday – Your Christmas Shopping Opens
- DealDey Gift Store