In its relentless fashion of providing innovative value added services to Nigerians, MTN launches CallerFeel. MTN CallerFeel is a new way to engage your callers even before you answer the call.
So what is MTN CallerFeel all about?
Simply put, it’s about getting your message seen. Do you need customers for your new business or you simply want to share some great news with as many people as you like? MTN CallerFeel allows for self-expressions through short messages that appear as pop-up notifications on your caller’s phone screen anytime they call you.
And How Does CallerFeel Work?
Like your CallerTunes service, MTN CallerFeel allows your personalised messages to be displayed to your contacts when they call you; so now, they get to see and feel your message instead of listening to a ring-back tune.
Think of the quick updates on your BBM, Facebook and Twitter; it works just the same -only cooler, as it can now be done on your MTN lines!
What Can I Use CallerFeel For?
MTN CallerFeel service can be used for self-expression:
- Sharing your Status Updates – It doesn’t have to be with your social friends alone, let your contacts too know what is on your mind.
- Advertising – Is it a small scale or medium scale? Add your mobile phone to one of your advertising channels. You’ll be amazed how many people get to know about your promos and special offers.
- Sharing special moments – What bigger way to share the good news with your friends and family than with CallerFeel? They see it, they feel it!
Subscribe Now! Text REG to the short code, 50016 or log onto the CallerFeel website, enter your MSISDN and select the option to subscribe to the service.
More on MTN
- Good Morning Nigeria
- MTN Browsing
- MTN Browsing
- MTN BlackBerry Plans
- MTN Data Plans
- Free MTN Data for Smartphones bought at Jumia
- Cheap Internet Browsing
- Best Data Plans in Nigeria
- MTN GoodyBags
- MTN Nigeria
- DSTV mobile from MTN