The newly-announced LeTV Le Max Pro is a big smartphone that is designed to deliver highly enjoyable performance, being the first to come with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor. The phablet, which is also the first to feature Sense ID, packs a massive, brilliant display as well as latest Android software and Wi-Fi standard.
Jumia Mobile Week 2018 Sale: Jumia is offering amazing deals on Mobile Devices and Mobile Accessories. Up to 60% discount on Mobile Phones with Flash Sale every single day until March 25. Today's Highlight: Infinix Hot 5 for ₦29,990 at 12 noon. For latest deals, Click Here.
Design and Display
These days when smartphones after smartphones – the high-end ones, that is – come with a metal body it is not exactly surprising to find that the LeTV Le Max Pro features an aluminium chassis. With a display measuring 6.33 inches, it is safe to describe this handset a behemoth.
The screen boasts a resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 pixels for an extremely high pixel density of 446 pixels per inch for a promise of very immersive viewing.
Hardware and Software
A major highlight of the Le Max Pro is its processor – the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 820. This stunt has no doubt won its Chinese maker the much needed attention. Qualcomm says this new chip, even though it has just four cores, is 40 percent more powerful and power efficient than its predecessor Snapdragon 810.
It is 60 percent more power efficient than the much older Snapdragon 801. The CPU is backed by ample 4 GB of RAM. Onboard storage will be 32 GB, 64 GB or 128 GB, depending on model. Users are in for the best of experience with Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system running the show.
LeTV Le Max Pro has a fingerprint sensor on the rear with support for Sense ID, making this the first smartphone with this feature.
The 3D ultrasonic sensor from Qualcomm is faster and more secure than the current fingerprint technologies used in existing flagship smartphones, including the iPhone.
Another first on the Le Max Pro is its support for the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ad standard, which promises significant bandwidth boost and more reliable online gaming and 4K content streaming.
It features the latest USB Type-C port technology. The phablet packs a powerful 3,400mAh battery which supports Quick Charge 2.0 technology to allow you get 60% capacity (from flat state) in only 30 minutes of charging.
Pricing and Availability
LeTV le Max Pro is not yet available in Nigeria. When available, you can buy it at leading online stores in the country. LeTV le Max Pro Price in Nigeria is expected to range from N110,000 to N150,000 depending on your location in Nigeria.
LeTV Le Max Pro X910 Specs
Here are a few specs of the LeTV Le Max Pro Smartphone:
- Platform: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), LeUI
- Processor: Quad-core Processor, 2.2GHz dual-core & 1.5GHz dual-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820)
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: –
- Dimension: 167.1 x 83.5 x 8.95 mm
- Weight: 204 g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual-Standby
- Display: 6.33-inch Touch Display, 1440 x 2560 pixels (410 ppi)
- Display Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 21.46MP Camera, 2160p ultra HD Video
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, dual-LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR, OIS
- Front Camera: 4MP Ultrapixel Camera
- Built-in Storage: 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, up to 42.2 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, up to 603 Mbps
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ad, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: Yes USB 2.0, USB Type C
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: To be Confirmed
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Maps: –
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: No
- Battery: 3300 mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes (Quick Charge 2.0)