WordPress Hosti
HomeGamingBest Crypto Games to Play and Earn in 2023

Best Crypto Games to Play and Earn in 2023

Best WordPress Themes

Crypto games are the hottest trend this year, as they allow you to spend your time pleasantly while enjoying some digital earnings. These earn-as-you-play games were meant to introduce people to cryptocurrency, allowing them to win and exchange and probably make some profit. If you are interested in crypto games, here are some very popular ones that have taken over the crypto world. 

CryptoPop

Have you ever played Candy Crush? In that case, you will probably love Crypto Pop. The only difference between them is that instead of matching jellies and gems, you are matching cryptocurrency logos. 

CryptoPop connects to an Ethereum staking platform, and your rewards will be either in Ethereum or PopCoin. There aren’t any NFTs to concern yourself with – something that can turn out to be an advantage if you don’t want to bother with secondary markets. 

Tamadoge

Remember the “doge” meme that blew over the Internet several years back? Well, they made a crypto game out of it. This game allows you to mint your own NFT, turning it into a puppy and then a grown-up doge. 

Every doge will have its own strengths and witnesses that it will later use in battle. The higher you climb up the leaderboard, the more TAMA coin rewards you will earn. As the game is becoming more popular and gaining traction, the coin may also gain value.

Police & Thief

The name of the game gives away the plotline, but there is more to it. As Steam banned technology that uses Blockchain and NFT, people were looking for other high-action games that would be highly rewarding – and the result of that was Police & Thief. 

In this game, you need to do some LOOT token minting from the marketplace. As you keep minting, you have a 10% chance of being the police and 90% of being a thief. Depending on how the game progresses and how you succeed in your tasks, you may earn crypto rewards.

- Advertisement -Fiverr Business

Battle Infinity

Battle Infinity is not here yet, but it will be listed apparently “very soon” on most exchanges – meaning that when it does come out, you will have a new enticing game to play with.

Also referred to as the Multiverse of Metaverse, you may enjoy battles and matches, reap rewards, and increase your crypto portfolio.

Axie Infinity

Axie infinity is the kind of game that you will likely find in a gaming café, due to its popularity. The game is Pokemon-inspired, and your job here is to find, breed and then raise Axies. 

Axies are NFT creatures that you may buy and sell at the marketplace, the battles and trades earning you Smooth Love Potion (SLP). This crypto is mainly used for paying within the game, but should you want to, you may also sell it in an exchange. 

- Advertisement -Best WhatsApp Tracker

The Bottom Line

Crypto and investing have never been more fun. The Blockchain ecosystem is here to stay, so you may as well start creating a foundation for yourself. If you are into gaming, these choices can be a good start for you.

Related Topics

Paschal Okafor is NaijaTechGuide Team Lead. The article Best Crypto Games to Play and Earn in 2023 was written by NaijaTechGuide Team. The article was last modified: September 14th, 2023
AliExpress 11 11 Sales
NaijaTechGuide may receive financial compensation for products/services purchased through affiliate links on this site. See full Affiliate Disclosure Here
NaijaTechGuide Team
NaijaTechGuide Team
NaijaTechGuide Team is made up of Experienced Tech Enthusiasts and Professionals led my Paschal Okafor, a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering with over 17 years of Experience writing about Technology. Some of us were writing about Mobile Phones before the first Android Phones and iPhones were launched.

Recommended Read on NaijaTechGuide

Best Marketing Automation Software 2024

You need the best marketing automation software to scale your business fast and convert...

Best Content Marketing Tools for 2024

As a content marketer, you have a lot of tasks to accomplish. You need...

Best VPN Services Providers for 2024

The internet is one of the greatest achievements of humanity, but it is also...

Best 20KVA Generators to Buy in 2024

Generator sets, as an alternate source of power supply, come in their different sizes...

Best Laptops for Students 2024: 11 Top Picks to Choose From

So, you are a student who is looking to get the best laptop they...

Cheap Android Phones 2024 – Price, Specs, and Best Deals

Android phones are the most popular smartphone category. The popularity of Android phones are...

Best Android Phones 2024 – Price, Specs, and Best Deals

New Android Phones are launched into the market every week. This means that if...

Best Web Hosting Services for Building Websites in 2024

A good and reliable web hosting service will make a big difference for your...
Fiverr Business

More like this

SEO Strategies for Agribusiness: Increasing Organic Reach for Fruit Sellers

Are you a fruit seller looking to expand your market reach and increase sales? In...

Crypto Tax Levels: How it Works in Dubai

The UAE is one of the most prestigious jurisdictions for crypto activities. This state...

Virtual Reality Trends 2024: How VR is Changing the Gaming Industry in Africa

The gaming industry in Africa is witnessing a remarkable transformation, thanks to the advent...