Infinix Hot 30 is the latest addition to the Infinix family with its impressive features and affordable price tag. This budget-friendly smartphone packs a punch with its 6.78-inch display, with 90Hz, 600 nits peak brightness and 1080 x 2460 pixels resolution. The android phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G88 processor, 5000mAh battery and 8GB of RAM, which makes multitasking a breeze. Infinix Hot 30 also has a dual camera setup, with a 50MP main camera, and 2MP depth sensor.
Where to Buy Infinix Hot 30
Infinix Hot 30 Key Specs and Features
- 6.78 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2460 pixels (~396 ppi density), ~84.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Android 13, XOS 12.6
- Mediatek Helio G88 (12nm) Octa Core Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 50 MP Dual Rear Camera
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (side mounted)
- 4G LTE
- 33W Fast Charging Capacity
- 5000 mAh Non removable Li-Po Battery
The Infinix Hot 30 has a resemblance with Tecno Spark 10 Pro. It has a sleek unibody polycarbonate build and a glossy finish, giving it a premium look and feel. This design is both durable and comfortable to hold. It is a lightweight smartphone measuring a dimension of 168.7 x 76.6 x 8.4 mm and weighs 196 g.
The front of the device has a large 6.78-inch display that is surrounded by slim bezels, providing an immersive viewing experience. The display is bigger than the one found in the Infinix Hot 30i. It has a waterdrop notch at the top center of the display to house the front-facing camera.
Furthermore, this IPS LCD display comes with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels, which translates to a pixel density of approximately 396 ppi. The device also have a high refresh rate of 90Hz, and a peak brightness of around 500 nits.
The Infinix Hot 30 back has a unique pattern design which makes it standout amidst mid-range phones. It also features a dual camera setup in a vertical alignment on the top left corner, with the LED flash just beside the cameras. The device is also equipped with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor that is conveniently located for easy access.
Additionally, Infinix Hot phone has the volume button and power button which doubles as a fingerprint sensor at the right while there is a SIM port and the USB Type-C port, speaker grille, and 3.5mm headphone jack is on the bottom.
Obviously, the main reason eye-catching factor of the Infinix Hot 30 is its impressive camera. It has a dual camera setup, with the main lens having a 50-megapixel sensor, an aperture of f/1.6, a wide-angle field of view, and PDAF (phase detection autofocus) capability, which allows for good low-light performance.
The second camera which is the depth sensor has 2-megapixel helps to capture portrait shots with bokeh effect, thus ensuring that users have all the tools they need to capture every moment.
These cameras features a quad-LED flash on the back, which helps to illuminate subjects in low-light conditions and produce brighter and clearer photos. It also has panorama mode and HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode that helps to capture more detail in both bright and dark areas of a photo, resulting in more balanced and vibrant colors
Additionally, the front-facing camera is equipped with an 8-megapixel sensor with an aperture of f/2.0 for taking selfies and making video calls. The camera features several modes such as portrait, beauty, and wide selfie to provide users with a range of options for taking the perfect shot and video calls.
Hardware and Software
Infinix Hot 30 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G88 chipset, which is an mid-range chipset designed for budget smartphones. It is built on a 12nm process and features an octa-core CPU with Cortex-A75 and Cortex-A55 cores clocked at up to 2.0GHz.
The chipset also features an Mali-G52 MC2 GPU, which should be sufficient for basic gaming and graphic-intensive tasks. Furthermore, this device has 8GB RAM and 256GB, which can be expanded via a microSD card.
In terms of software, the Infinix Hot 30 runs on Android 13 with Infinix’s XOS 12.6 skin on top. The XOS skin offers a range of customizations and features, such as app cloning, game mode, and a range of gesture controls, among others.
The Infinix device also features a 5000mAh battery, which should provide users with enough power to last through the day. It supports 33W charging and comes with a micro-USB port for charging and data transfer.
In terms of connectivity, the Helio G88 features support for 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS. It also supports dual-SIM, VoLTE, and VoWiFi.
Infinix Hot 30 Price and Availability
Infinix Hot 30 price starts at ₹10,499, GHS 1193, $156 at leading online stores. The price of Infinix Hot 30 varies depending on the variant. The Hot 30 is expected at a price of about ₦ 96,700 to ₦ 105,400 in Nigeria.
The android phone was announced in late March 2023 and was available for purchase same month.
Infinix Hot 30 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Infinix Hot 30:
- Platform: Android 13, XOS 12.6
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G88 (12nm) Octa Core Processor (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Colours: Racing Black, Surfing Green, Sonic White, Free Fire
- Dimension: 168.7 x 76.6 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 196 g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.78 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2460 pixels (~396 ppi density), 90Hz Refresh Rate, 500 nits (typ), 600 nits (peak) Brightness, ~84.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Screen Protection: Yes (Glass)
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 50 MP (wide), f/1.6+ X MP Dual Camera
- Rear Camera Features: Quad-LED flash, HDR, Panorama, Autofocus, 1440p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 8 MP (wide), f/2.5 Camera, Dual-LED Flash, 1080p@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 256GB
- Memory Card Support: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (side mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 5000 mAh Non removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 33W Fast Charging Capacity