Toyota Camry is a mid-size sedan, positioned above the Toyota Corolla. Toyota Camry 2010 offers a more powerful engine, improved fuel economy, standard safety features, and stylish interior and exterior design. 2010 Toyota Camry are available in four cars models the base model is named Camry. The other 2010 Camry models are Camry LE, Camry SE, and Camry XLE. 2010 Camry also has a Hybrid model available in some countries using electric energy and petrol.
Checkout Toyota Camry 2012 Models
Powerful Toyota DOHC VVT-i Engine
2010 Toyota Camry drops the 2.4 litre engine available in 2009 Camry cars except for Camry Hybrid. In its place Camry 2010 offers a more powerful 2.5 litre DOHC 16-valve Variable Valve Timing-intelligence (VVT-i) four-cylinder engine providing 169hp or 179hp at 6000rpm. Toyota Camry also has a 3.5 litre DOHC 24-valve VVT-i V6 engine capable of delivering 268hp at 6,200rpm.
The 2.5 litre engine models are mated with either 6 speed manual transmission or 6 speed automatic transmission except for 2010 Camry XLE, which offer only 6 speed automatic transmission. The 3.5 litre V6 engine models come with 6 speed automatic transmission only, however the base Camry 2010 cars lack V6 engines.
2010 Camry Hybrid come with a 147hp 2.4 litre 4 cylinder engine combined with a powerful 105w electric motor and 244.8V sealed Nickel-Metal Hydride Ni-MH battery. Toyota Camry Hybrid offers Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission ECVT (automatic transmission).
Toyota Camry 2010 offers 1st class Safety
Toyota Camry 2010 offers first class safety features. The Star Safety System™ available in all Toyota Camry 2010 cars includes four-wheel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD), and Electronic brake assist. The Star Safety System™ also includes an enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) with cut-off switch and Traction control. 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid cars add Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management VDIM.
Toyota Camry is equipped with advanced airbag system and front seat-mounted side airbags for driver and front passenger. Front and rear side curtain airbags are also provided. The driver is also protected with a knee airbag. Toyota Camry also provides 3-point seatbelts for driver and all passengers.
All Toyota Camry models are fitted with CFC free air conditioner. Camry XLE and Camry Hybrid offer automatic climate control. Toyota Camry, Camry LE, Camry SE, and Toyota Camry Hybrid are equipped with CD/mp3/WMA player, AM/FM radio with in glass antenna and an audio system with six speakers. 2010 Camry XLE adds six-disc CD changer with satellite radio, USB port with iPod and 8 speakers.
Features like Power windows, Power mirrors, Power door locks with anti lockout, Engine immobilizer, and cruise control are all standard in Toyota Camry. All Toyota Camry trims are equipped with 16 inches steel wheel tyres except Camry SE, which comes with 17 inches alloy wheel tyres and Camry XLE with 16 inches alloy wheel. Keyless entry is available for Toyota Camry LE, SE, XLE, and Toyota Camry Hybrid.
More Toyota Camry 2010 Cars Specs
Other features and specification of 2010 Toyota Camry include:
- High Solar Energy Absorbing (HSEA) glass
- Power tilt/slide moonroof (Toyota Camry XLE only)
- Dual Exhaust (Toyota Camry SE, Camry LE and XLE only)
- Tilt/telescopic Steering with audio control
- Power Driver’s seat (Toyota Camry SE, LE and XLE only)
- 60/40 split fold down rear seat (Toyota Camry Hybrid and LE)
- 40/20/40 split manually reclining seat (Toyota Camry XLE)
- Auto dimming rear-view mirror with compass (XLE optional in SE, LE)
- Leather trimmed seats (Toyota Camry XLE V6)
- Outside temperature display
- Variable speed intermittent wiper
- Tire pressure monitor system (TPMS)
- Child seat anchor
- Wheel Locks
- Remote engine start (RES)
- XM/Sirius Satellite radio
- Vehicle Intrusion Protection
- Ultra Low Emission Vehicle ULEV II
- Advanced Technology Partial Zero Emission Vehicle AT-PZEV (Camry Hybrid)
- Fuel tank capacity: 70 litres (18.5 gallons)
- Fuel tank capacity: 65 litres (17.2 gallons)
- EPA City/highway 4-cylinder models: 22/32 mpg
- EPA City/highway V6 models: 19/28 mpg
- EPA City/highway Camry Hybrid: 33/34 mpg
Price of Toyota Camry 2010 starts at US $19,395 with the Camry Hybrid starting at 26,150 USD. Toyota Camry 2010 is available in Nigeria.
Toyota Cars Prices
Here are the prices for Toyota vehicles as published by Globe motors:
- Toyota Land Cruiser SUV – N8,000,000
- Toyota Prado SUV – N7.1 million
- Toyota Corolla – N2.36 million
- Toyota Camry – N5.88 million
- Toyota Avensis – N4.25 million
- Toyota RAV4 SUV – N5.56 million
- More Toyota Cars Prices
Toyota Nigeria and her partners are the major distributors of Camry in Nigeria. 2010 Camry is already in Nigeria; visit a Toyota dealer for your inquiries. You get a three years or 100,000 Km warranty whichever comes first, on each Toyota Camry you buy from these dealers.
Rely on these dealers for your genuine Toyota Camry parts.
Other services offered by these Toyota Camry car dealers include original spare parts, state of the art service centres, leasing and body shop.
Visit our Toyota Authorised distributor page for a list of Toyota dealer locations (address and/or phone number) in Nigeria.
More About Toyota
- 2015 Toyota Venza
- 2015 Toyota Sienna
- 2015 Toyota Highlander
- 2015 Toyota RAV4
- 2015 Toyota Corolla
- 2015 Toyota Camry
- 2012 Toyota Camry
- Toyota Price in Nigeria
- 2010 Toyota Camry cars Specs
- 2010 Toyota Corolla cars Specs
- 2010 Toyota Prius hybrid cars Specs
- 2009 Toyota Corolla
- Toyota Camry 2009
- Toyota Camry 2008 Sedan Review