Twinpine Mobile Advertising Network – an Overview

Best Easter Deals

Twinpine is a Nigerian owned mobile advertising network that helps advertisers reach mobile audiences by enabling them display targeted ads on quality mobile sites and mobile apps. The publishers on whose websites and apps these ads are displayed earn a fraction of the advertising cost.

Twinpine currently serves advertising on top Nigerian mobile publishers in the categories of news, sports, business, entertainment, sport and social networking. Twinpine has delivered value to brands such as MTN, Pepsi, Autodesk, Jobberman and leading advertising agencies helping them achieve their marketing goals with impressive results to show for it.

The immense value derived by businesses and brands advertising on the Twinpine mobile advertising network has resulted in an explosive growth for the network. The company reported 254 million impressions served on its platform in Nigeria alone in its first 3 months of operations.

How does Twinpine Mobile Advertising work?

Twinpine is like an advertising broker, similar to other advertising networks like Adsense and AdBrite. They all help advertisers and publishers connect with each other. The difference between Twinpine and the rest is that it is a Nigerian owned company and is focused on mobile advertising.

Publishers of mobile sites and apps register with Twinpine Advertising network to find quality advertisers that will help them make money with (monetize) their mobile sites and apps. Advertisers on their own part register with Twinpine to enable them display targeted Ads on mobile websites and Apps.

The advertiser places the campaigns and selects the mobile sites he wants his ads to be published. Twinpine also allows advertisers to target Ads by time, days of the week, age and sex.

When a mobile user visits the mobile site of a Twinpine publisher, a targeted Ad from a Twinpine advertiser is displayed on the mobile site. If the user finds the ad interesting enough and clicks on the value of the Ad click is deducted from the advertisers account and 60% of that cost is credited into the account of the publisher. Twinpine takes the remaining 40%. Twinpine pays all publishers via Naira denominated cheques.

The minimum payout for publishers is $100. The initial payment will run on a 60-day cycle, while subsequent payments will run on a 30-day cycle. You need to make the minimum payout within the cycle period to be qualified for payment for the period. Earnings not meeting the minimum payout within a cycle will carry over to the next cycle.

Requirements for Joining Twinpine

For publishers, Twinpine mobile advertising network requires you to have a website with sufficient mobile traffic. It does not need to be a pure mobile site, but must be optimised for mobile and according to Twinpine the site must have relatively good amount of traffic. Of course, you need to also have good quality content that will attract the kind of traffic that Twinpine advertisers want.

For advertisers, Twinpine Advertising network requires you to book for a minimum of 10,000 clicks. Advertisers get up to 20% discount as the number of clicks increases. Of course, you need a good landing page for your Ads, so that when the clicks come, you will be able to convert them.

How to join Twinpine?

To join the Twinpine mobile advertising network, interested mobile publishers and advertisers should sign up on the Twinpine website at You can also find more information about Twinpine Mobile Advertising Network at their FAQ page.

More Articles on Advertising & Mobile

Paschal Okafor is NaijaTechGuide Team Lead. The article Twinpine Mobile Advertising Network – an Overview was written by Paschal Okafor. The article was last modified: August 16th, 2016
Best Easter Deals
NaijaTechGuide may receive financial compensation for products/services purchased through affiliate links on this site. See full Affiliate Disclosure Here