HTC One ME is a highend Android smartphone, which seemd like a remodelled version of HTC’s flagship One M9 or M9+. The HTC One ME comes with some really impressive features and specifications, including a unique octa-core processor, large and sharp display, powerful cameras and 4G LTE connection capability.
Design and Build Quality
HTC One ME looks a bit like the One M9+ and One E9+ with its polycarbonate chassis, given a more solid-looking build by its metal frame. The attractive design is accentuated by rounded edges which make it easy to fit neatly into the hand.
The rear has a matte finish and the device comes in at 9.75mm thick, while weighing 155 grams. The overall build quality is solid, as you would expect of a high-end HTC device.
Display and Camera
The smartphone is dominated by a 5.2-inch touchscreen with an awesome Quad HD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels for an amazing pixel density of 565 pixels per inch. Now, that is a very bright display you have there.
The IPS panel ensures you not only enjoy superb colour reproduction, but impressive wide-angle viewing. HTC One ME is also configured to impress in the camera department.
It has a 20-megapixel rear camera with F2.2 wide aperture, 27.8mm focal length and Dual LED flash. The shooter has remarkable 4K video recording capability. There is also a 4-megapixel, front-facing camera based on UltraPixel technology.
Power and Performance
HTC decked out the One ME for superb performance with an octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor, making this smartphone the first in the world to use that chip. The 64-bit processor is paired with generous RAM of 3 GB and runs at speeds of up to 2.2 GHz.
A PowerVR G6200 GPU crunches graphics on the HTC One ME, which runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop overlaid with HTC’s Sense UI. Power juice is supplied by a capable 2840mAh battery.
Inbuilt storage on the HTC One ME is 3GB, extendable up to an awesome 2TB using a microSD card. The phone supports dual-SIM feature and ultra-fast 4G LTE connectivity. Connectivity capabilities include Bluetooth 4.0, 3G and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Hotspot.
The HTC One ME also features a fingerprint sensor and BoomSound Speakers with Dolby Surround sound technology.
Pricing & Availability
HTC One M9 is not yet available in Nigeria. We have no information on pricing and availability for Nigeria. HTC One ME Price in Nigeria is expected to range from N120,000 to N160,000 at launch.
HTC One ME Specs
Here are a few specs of the HTC One ME:
- Platform: Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa Core Processor
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Colours: Meteor Grey, Rose Gold, Gold Sepia
- Dimension: 151 x 72 x 9.8 mm
- Weight: 155g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual Stand-by
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Display, 1440 x 2560 pixels (565ppi)
- Display Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 20MP Camera, 2160p ultra HD 4K Video
- Rear Camera Features: autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flashGeo-tagging, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 4MP UltraPixels Camera, 1080p HD Video
- Built-in Storage: 32GB
- Memory Card Support: up to 128GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP, apt-X
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: Yes USB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264/WMV player
- FM Radio: –
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Maps: –
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
- Voice Control: No
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 2840 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: up to 13 hours (3G)
- Standby Time: up to 626 hours (3G)