Wiko Slide 2 is a cool Android phablet that is targeted at those users who love devices that deliver rich entertainment and multimedia experience. Featuring an attractive design, the affordable smartphone sports a huge HD display, competent cameras and an octa-core processor.
Where to Buy Wiko Slide 2
Design and Display
A look at the Wiko Slide2 and you are likely to see an attempt by its French maker to deliver an elegant smartphone that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to get.
The 8.5mm thick device has a metallic frame and a nice “leather-effect” finish on the rear.
Wiko Slide 2 crams in a massive 5.5-inch touch display with HD resolution. The screen is optimized for comfortable readability, even under sunlight.
Camera and Storage
The Slide 2 is fitted with a 13-megapixel rear camera that comes with the usual features for spectacular images in virtually all conditions.
Panoramic selfies is covered by a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper that lets you capture more friends or scenery in an image.
Onboard storage space of either 8 GB or 16 GB is provided on the Wiko Slide 2. You will be able to add more storage memory of up to 64 GB using a microSD card.
Power and Performance
Wiko Slide 2 is equipped with an octa-core processor (likely one from MediaTek) for solid performance.
The CPU delivers speeds of up to 1.4 GHz, while responsiveness is boosted with what could be considered generous 2 GB of RAM.
The operating system of choice in the Wiko Slide 2 is Android 5.1 (Lollipop), ensuring you have a great experience using this one.
The Wiko Slide 2 is accompanied by a large 2820mAh Li-Po battery said to be capable of supporting almost 30 hours of use. That juicer has a bigger capacity than what you get on many, more-expensive smartphones.
You will be able to use two SIM cards concurrently on the phone, which comes in night blue and gold/sand colours.
Pricing and availability
Wiko Slide 2 is now available in Nigeria and Kenya. You can buy the smartphone at leading online stores in the countries. Wiko Slide 2 Price in Nigeria ranges from 35,000 Naira to 42,000 Naira depending on your location in Nigeria. Price in Kenya starts at KSh 9,999.
Wiko Slide 2 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Wiko Slide 2:
- Platform: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa Core Processor (Mediatek MT6582M)
- GPU: Mali-450MP
- Memory: 1GB or 2GB RAM
- Colours: Night Blue, Gold/Sand
- Dimension: 154.7 x 79.3 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 171 g
- SIM Type: Micro SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual stand-by
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS Touch Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (267 ppi)
- Display Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 13MP Camera, 1080p HD Video
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED Flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, Panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 5MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 8GB or 16GB
- Memory Card Support: up to 64GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes, 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, 900/1900/2100 MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes, up to 21Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes USB 2.0, USB On The Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/AAC/WAV player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes with Stereo Speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Google Maps
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: No
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: No
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
- Voice Control: No
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: No
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: No
- Battery: 2820 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: up to 18.7 hours (3G)
- Standby Time: up to 408 hours (3G)
More on Wiko and Phones
- Wiko Ridge 4G
- Wiko Lenny 2
- Cheap Android Phones
- Wiko UFeel
- Wiko Fever
- Best Android Phones
- Wiko Pulp 4G
- Wiko Rainbow Jam 4G