The EliteBook 1030 is a new addition to HP’s EliteBook range of mid-to-high range laptops built for business users. Parading a robust design, the HP EliteBook 1030 G1 notebook is decked out to withstand the odd knocks and drops as well as to deliver power-efficient performance with latest Intel Core M processor.
Where to Buy HP Laptops
Jumia.com.ng₦66,000.00 Buy Now
Konga.com₦75,000.00 Buy Now
HP EliteBook 1030 G1 flaunts a rugged design that makes it ideal for professionals who are always on the go. It has a diamond-cut, all-metal chassis that oozes its premium status.
Thanks to the processor used, it boasts a fan-less design which helps to do away with fans that can draw unneeded attention.
The HP EliteBook 1030 laptop is equipped with a back-lit keyboard for comfortable typing in a dark room. The keyboard is also spill-resistant, helping to deal with potential water damage to a significant extent.
This business laptop is equipped with a 13.3-inch diagonal display, which extends from one edge to another. HP claims to have squeezed this screen into a 12.2-inch chassis. It is covered on the front Corning Gorilla Glass to guard against scratches and damage.
The HP EliteBook 1030 will come in two models with different types of display. There is a non-touch option with Full HD resolution. If you desire more immersive viewing, you can go for the touchscreen model which the tech company says boasts Quad HD+ resolution.
The HP EliteBook 1030 is configured to deliver more in terms of power efficiency than in performance. It is equipped with a sixth-generation Intel Core M series processor (up to Core M7). The power-efficient CPU can be backed up with up to 16 GB of RAM for highly responsive performance.
The use of solid-state drives with capacity of up to 512 GB ensures processes are executed speedily. HP says the notebook can run for up to 13 hours on a charge, thanks to the processor used.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
Rich sound is also on offer on the HP EliteBook 1030 G1 with speakers tuned by Bang & Olufsen. HP’s Noise Reduction Software helps to ensure quality sound by eliminating background noise.
The HP EliteBook 1030 G1 offers several features for business users, including a fingerprint reader, identity protection and HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection. There are two microUSB 3.0 ports and a USB Type-C port among connectivity options.
Pricing and Availability
HP EliteBook 1030 G1 is not yet available in Nigeria. When available, you can buy it at leading online stores in the country. HP EliteBook 1030 G1 Price in Nigeria is expected to range from N250,000 to N400,000 depending on your location in Nigeria.
HP Elitebook 1030 G1 Laptop Specs
Here are a few specs of the HP Elitebook 1030 G1 Notebook:
- OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 or Windows 7 Professional (via downgrade rights)
- Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core m5 or Core m7 Processor
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 515
- Memory: up to 16 GB RAM
- Colours: Silver
- Dimension: 31 x 21 x 1.57 cm
- Weight: Starting at 1.15 kg (non-touch); Starting at 1.16 kg (touch)
Display & Keyboard
- Display: 13.3-inch IPS Display (1920 x 1080) or 1.3-inch Touch Display (3200 x 1800)
- Keyboard: Spill-Resistant backlit Keyboard and Drain
- Pointing Device: Glass ClickPad (with chemically etched surface), taps and gestures enabled by default, two-finger scrolling, two finger zoom (pinch)
- Built-in Storage: 128GB, 180GB, or 256Gb SSD
- Optical Storage: No
- Bundled Cloud Storage: No
Ports & Connectivity
- Webcam: Yes, HD Webcam
- USB 3.0: Yes, 2 ports
- USB Type C: Yes, 1 port (charging)
- HDMI: Yes
- DisplayPort: No
- VGA: No
- Ethernet (RJ-45): via dongle Accessory
- SD Slot: –
- Mic/Headphone: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.2
- NFC: Yes
- Docking Connector: Yes
- Drive encryption pre-boot (password, fingerprint, and select smart cards)
- Integrated dual-microphone array; 2 integrated stereo speakers
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen
- TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)
- Battery: 4 cell, 40 Whr Battery
- Use Time: up to 13 hours (non-touch) or up to 9 hours (touch)