Wiko Ufeel Lite is a more affordable variant of the top of the line Wiko Ufeel. It keeps most of the great features of the Ufeel like the fingerprint sensor, superfast 4G LTE, and gorgeous metal design, but cuts down in a few areas to save cost.
Where to Buy Wiko UFeel Lite
Wiko UFeel Lite Key Specs & Features
- 5.0-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (293 ppi)
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 CPU with 2GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16GB Storage, up to 64GB memory card support
- 8MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Data
- Fingerprint Sensor (Front)
- 2500 mAh Li-Po Battery
Wiko Ufeel Lite does not look cheap. It is built on a premium metal design. It features a two colour design, though completely different from the dual-colour design of the Wiko Jerry and the Wiko K-Kool.
In the case of the Wiko UFeel Lite the back is largely of one colour, except for the top and bottom end that are of a different colour. The frame also shares the same colour as the top and bottom end. Both colours contrast each-other, making the smartphone beautiful to behold.
It’s got a Fingerprint Sensor
Below the screen, you find a physical button, which also serves as a fingerprint sensor. The fingerprint sensor is fast, enabling you unlock your phone in only 0.48 second.
Wiko Ufeel Lite comes with a unique five fingers, five actions feature. This enables you assign the fingerprint of a particular finger for a specific action.
For example, you can use your thumb for unlocking your phone, your index finger as a speed dial for calling a friend, your middle finger for launching the camera, and so on.
The Fingerprint technology on Wiko Ufeel Lite also allows you to secure sensitive files or app behind a fingerprint. You can store private files in encrypted boxes that only you can open using your fingerprint.
Display and Cameras
Wiko Ufeel Lite features a 5.0-inch IPS Display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The display comes with On-Cell display that reduces the space between the glass and the display giving a more brilliant screen that delivers brightness of up to 420 nits.
Wiko Ufeel Lite sports an 8 megapixels camera on the back and a 5 megapixels front facing camera. The rear camera offers the usual LED Flash, Autofocus, HDR, and Panorama. The front facing camera also boasts of a Flash.
Hardware and Software
Wiko Ufeel Lite is powered by the MediaTek MT6735 chipset. The quad-core processor clocks at up to 1.3GHz with a dual-core Mali T720MP graphics chip clocked at up to 600 MHz. The smartphone sports 2GB of RAM and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
Wiko Ufeel Lite features superfast 4G LTE and 16GB built-in storage which you can expand by up to 64GB. The phone sports a 2500 mAh non-removable battery and offers two micro-SIM slots.
Wiko Ufeel Lite also offers an option of a smart Folio WiBoard smart cover accessory, which you have to buy separately.
In case you are wondering the difference between the main Wiko Ufeel and this Lite model, first the main model offers 3GB RAM as against the 2GB RAM on this Lite variant. The main model also offers a 12MP rear camera compared to the 8MP camera on this model. You also buy the main variant with 32GB or 16GB built-in storage, while the Wiko Ufeel Lite is only available with 16GB storage.
Pricing and Availability
Wiko Ufeel Lite is now available in Kenya, but is still being expected in Nigeria and Ghana. Wiko Ufeel Lite price in Kenya starts at KSh 14,999. When available in Nigeria and Kenya, you can buy the Android smartphone at leading online stores in both countries.
Wiko Ufeel Lite price in Nigeria is expected to range from 45,000 Naira to 55,000 Naira, while the price in Kenya should start at 565 GH₵.
Wiko Ufeel Lite Specs
Here are a few specs of the Wiko Ufeel Lite Smartphone:
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad Core Processor (MediaTek MT6735)
- GPU: Mali T720MP
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Colours: Lime, Slate, Chocolate, Rose Gold
- Dimension: 143.5 x 71.5 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 147 g
- SIM Type: Micro SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual stand-by
- Display: 5.0-inch IPS Touch Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (294 ppi)
- Screen Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 8MP Camera, 1080p HD Video
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED Flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, Panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 5MP Camera, LED Flash
- Built-in Storage: 16GB
- Memory Card Support: up to 64GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes, 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, 900/1900/2100 MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 20(800)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes, up to 150Mbps
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes USB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/AAC/WAV player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Google Maps
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: No
- Battery: 2500 mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: up to 13 hours (3G)
- Standby Time: up to 212 hours (3G)
More on Wiko and Phones
- Wiko Lenny 3
- Wiko Slide 2
- Cheap Android Phones
- Wiko Fever
- Wiko Pulp 4G
- Best Android Phones
- Wiko Rainbow Jam 4G