Selling car has become a fun and easy affair with the availability of the internet and now you can easily sell your used car. The Internet has made it possible to let countless buyers know about your intention of selling a car. You can let your intentions known through good advertisements and by making a smart choice of a used car dealer for even junk cars.
Selling car online has two main options and these are:
- Companies that offer an instant valuation online and collect the car at the designated collection points
- Car dealers who can suitably negotiate the price over the phone, pay for the used car and collect the car by themselves.
A few important guidelines may of immense help to you to simplify the process of selling car online quickly.
Local or national sales: You need to decide where you want to sale the car after determining the market value of the car. If you want to sell the car locally you need to select a website with a lot of positive reviews. Maybe the local sale will be of greater interest to you if you want to do things a little faster.
If you are interested in national sales you will require more logistics to ship the vehicle but you will have a larger audience. You can perhaps earn more money by selecting a national sales choice and sometimes the sales process may be quicker than expected. Whether local and national, choice of good service which can even sell junk cars is invaluable for you.
Create a good advertisement: Once you have chosen a classified website to list your car, you need to create an excellent advertisement for your car. You will need to put two important details in your advertisement and these are a photograph and a good description of the car.
- How to take suitable photos: You need to remember that the photographs of your car will be the first thing to create interest in the minds of the customers. Bad pictures will turn away the potential customers while a good picture can have a better perception of your car. A well thought out photograph can help in increasing the potential value of even junk cars and here you can find the steps involved.
- Exterior photographs: After washing your car properly take photos of the exterior of the car from all angles
- Interior photographs: Interior photos should at least be taken for Dashboard, all seats and carpet, the odometer and other interesting accessories if any. Clear photographs of the engine, tires, trunk, and wheels should also be taken to properly display and arouse interests of the customers.
- Take help of a professional photographer: While taking photographs, ensure that the photographs are taken from all angles which will increase the authenticity of the car to the buyers. The help of a professional photographer may be sought who has good knowledge of photography for cars.
- Choose the correct background: A distracting background can greatly affect customer’s perception of the quality and value of the car. A plain background which can keep the focus on the car only can even make junk cars look appealing. You need to highlight the special features of the car while taking photographs which can increase the value of the vehicle.
- Description of the car: A concise but accurate description is what customers want to see in an advertisement and you need to highlight the essential information only. This information should cover the following details suitably:
- History of the vehicle
- The condition of the vehicle
- Recent repairs and modification if any made
- About the past owner
- Your contact number
The brevity of the advertisement is what buyer’s like and makes all efforts to make an effective advertisement. The more adept you are to make a concise and effective advertisement the brighter are the chances of selling the car at a good price. There should not be any grammatical or spellings mistakes and answer all possible questions that may appear in the minds of the customers.
Locate a Buyer: Once you are able to post an effective advertisement for your used or junk cars, it is expected that customers contact you. To make you more visible, you should furnish your phone number or email address while you are listing in a used car selling agent. You should be able to respond within 24 hours and get the details of the buyer’s information like name, phone number, address, email address. You should be honest with the buyer and emphasize the key selling points while conversing with the buyer.
You can encourage the buyer to take a test drive of the vehicle you intend to sell. Take this opportunity to emphasize why the buyer should choose your vehicle and it will depend on your persuasive skill to influence the buyer. You should follow up with the buyer by making a phone call and email and make sure that the buyer is not fraudulent.
- Innoson G5
- Top 20 Cars in India
- Car Prices in Nigeria
- Ten Car Gadgets
- Toyota Dealers in Nigeria
- Ford Dealers in Nigeria
- Used Cars For Sale in Nigeria
- Honda Vehicle Dealers & Prices