Do you spend most of your time doing various things online? These things might actually turn into productive work that will help you earn money.
That’s right – no need to look far because your everyday online routine can eventually become your source of income. Here are some examples:
- Website management – are you maintaining your own website? You can do this for other clients too. There are many clients who are looking for someone to create or maintain their website. This is an easy work if you’re really used to setting up a new site by registering domains, finding web hosting packages and maintaining the site in general.
- Blogging – do you enjoy blogging about your travels giving tips where to go, how to save money or foods to eat? You can monetise your blog by showing ads to your pages or by looking for sponsors who will pay for your trips. You can also do affiliate works by sharing the things you use on your travel like travel tours, hotel accommodations, restaurants and others. Not only you get to enjoy and do what you love best but also, you will get to earn some money from it too.
- Vlogging – if you’re into creating videos then another opportunity that will give you money is through video blogging or vlogging for short. This is the same as blogging but the medium is video. You will take videos of various topics then you can start a YouTube channel and get paid through views you get from your videos. You can be a celebrity with your own channel.
- Content creation – do you have flair in creating memes and other viral content? You can try producing original or curated content and sell it to various sites.
- Writing – you can also work as freelance writer to write articles and other content for clients. You can easily do this on your free time.
- Social media management – do you consider yourself an expert when it comes to social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others? You can work as social media manager to handle official social media accounts of clients. You will be posting tweets or other content for them and at the same time increase their followers or friends.
- Email handling – there are clients who require person handling the emails for them basically answering queries or accepting orders.
- Online shopping – shopping is fun but there are people who are too busy to shop so you can take advantage of this situation by doing the shopping for them. They will list down all the things they like and then you’ll find and buy it for them.
- Domain name buying – buying domain names can be a good investment. You may be able to sell a domain name that you bought for a cheap price to a much higher rate later on.
- Banner and graphic designing – lastly, you can work as freelance designer doing logos, banners and other creative requirements of various clients.
There are many great opportunities online that can help you earn extra income to help pay the bills and save for the future. You just need to find the most suitable one for you and work hard to succeed.
Paschal Okafor is NaijaTechGuide Team Lead. The article 10 Things You Do Online that Can Help You Earn Money was written by . The article was last modified: June 25th, 2020
NaijaTechGuide may receive financial compensation for products/services purchased through affiliate links on this site. See full Affiliate Disclosure Here