The Cubot Quest Lite is stripped variant of the Cubot Quest. There are still some, due to their kind of work, hardly use a smartphone without a broken screen. Most of the time, it’s not their fault, rather their kind of job. If you are among those that have made up their mind not to ever use a smartphone again because of maintenance, you should give the Cubot Quest Lite a second chance.
Where to Buy Cubot Quest Lite
This nice and fancy rugged smartphone can survive many drops. I’m not saying you should hit it against the wall. Instead, it will survive an accidental drop. The handset is a nice budget smartphone that has all the quality of a rugged device.
Without breaking your wallet, you can get this phone and be a happy smartphone user without a broken screen or a crack panel.
Cubot Quest Lite Key Specs & Features
- 5.0 inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 Pixels (294 ppi)
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 2.0GHz MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22
- 13 MP + 2 MP Dual Rear Camera and 8 MP Front Camera
- 32GB inbuilt Storage and 3GB RAM
- Supports up to 128GB Memory Card
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 4G LTE
- 3000 mAh Non-Removable Battery
Design And Display
In terms of body design, I will gladly choose this phone than any smartphone out there. The maker built the phone for everyone. Apart from the rugged body that is built with Polycarbonate, the handset has both dust and water-resistant.
The panel features a combo camera with an LED flash, a fingerprint scanner and it also indicates some sports activities you can do with the device. The bottom shows the branded logo.
On the front, it has a dual notch which gives the Cubot Quest Lite another special touch. It has a standard screen display size of 5.0 inches HD+ with IPS, LCD capacitive touchscreen.
The screen resolution is 1280 x 720 Pixels and 294 PPI density. The handset has display protection and will ensure clear visuals when viewing.
On paper, the Cubot Quest Lite has a dual rear camera of 13 Megapixels + 2 Megapixels with a dual-LED flash for low light shooting. The camera has some internal features that will ensure beautiful photos and videos.
For selfies and video calling, you will get a single camera of 8 Megapixels with F2.2 Aperture, and 4-element lens.
Hardware And Software
The Cubot Quest Lite has a mid-range MediaTek Helio A22 SOC based on 12 nm process technology. The Quad-core processor is running at a speed of 2.0 GHz and it has PowerVR GE8300 for graphics and gaming.
Booting the phone is the Android 9.0 Pie operating system. The internal storage on the handset includes a 16GB with 2GB RAM. Thanks to the slot for the micro SD card, you can still expand the memory up to 256GB.
Battery And Network
Fueling the handset is a non-removable battery capacity of 3000 mAh with fast charging technology. Don’t overlook the battery, it promises to last up to 11 hours of talk time which is possible considering the display.
Furthermore, it has a dual SIM with support for 4G LTE Network. Other connectivity options on the handset are WiFi, Bluetooth, FM radio, A-GPS for navigation and Type-C USBv2.0 With OTG.
Cubot Quest Lite Price and Availability
The Cubot Quest Lite is now available for purchase for $99.90 on GearBest.
In Nigeria, the Cubot Quest Lite will sell for 45,000 Naira, while in Ghana, it will sell for 700 GHS and 12,500 KES in Kenya. You can order the phone in Black or Red colors.
Cubot Quest Lite Specs
Here are a few specs of the Cubot Quest Lite:
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761), 2.0 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8300
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Colours: Black and Red
- Dimension: 151.96 x 74 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano+Nano/microSD
- SIM Count: Dual Hybrid SIM Support
- Display: 5.0 inches HD+, 1280 x 720 Pixels, 294 PPI, IPS, LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 2 MP Dual Camera
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, Continuous shooting, Digital zoom, Face detection, HDR, Scene Mode
- Front Camera: 8 MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 32 GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes, W-CDMA : 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE : 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.2
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C (USB 2.0) With OTG
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with GPS, A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3000 mAh Non-Removable Battery
- Talktime: Up to 11 Hours
- Standby Time: Up to 200 Hours
- Fast Charging: Yes