The Lenovo A6 Note is part of the affordable mid-range smartphone from the company. The handset is the full definition of a budget device that has value for money.
Where to Buy Lenovo A6 Note
It’s blessed with a modern body design with a good camera set-up, a fingerprint scanner and also a massive battery capacity.
Lenovo A6 Note Key Specs & Features
- 6.09 inch IPS Display, 720 x 1560 Pixels (282 ppi)
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Octa-core Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22
- 2Gb RAM / 3GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB inbuilt Storage, up to 256GB Memory Card
- 13 MP + 2 MP Dual Rear Camera
- 5 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 4G LTE Network
- 4000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
Going by the design, the Lenovo A6 Note is a budget device and as such, it’s built with premium plastic. The smooth and attractive panel on the phone house the camera, an LED flash and also a fingerprint scanner on its usual position.
Below the bottom of the phone is the branded logo. It measures 154.7 x 72.9 x 9.2 mm in dimensions and weight 172 grams. Moving to the front, you will be greeted with a Dot notch.
The notch is where the fingerprint scanner with small invisible bezels both on the top and bottom of the screen. The handset offers a large display screen size of 6.09 inches with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
The screen, on the other hand, packs a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio and 282 PPI density for clear visuals. You will also get display protection and the handset reaches up to 80.7% screen-to-body ratio.
The Lenovo A6 Note is blessed with a combo camera set-up that promises to shoot amazing photos at anywhere and any angle. The primary camera comprises of 13 MP that has f/2.0, 1.12µm, AF with the combination of 2 MP featuring f/2.4 and it’s depth sensor.
Other features of the main camera include LED flash, panorama, HDR and it’s capable of shooting 1080p at 30 seconds per frame. Upfront is a selfies snapper of 5 MP which is also for video calling.
Hardware and Software
Behind the wheel is a Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 based on 12 nm process technology. Meanwhile, the octa-core processor on the inside is handling its assignment at a speed of 2.0 GHz.
The PowerVR GE8320 GPU will take good care of graphics related issues and also improve the gaming experience. The handset is powered by the Android 9.0 Pie operating system with the device customized user interface on top.
As for the memory and content storage, the Lenovo A6 Note is available in two variants. The first has 16GB with 2GB RAM, while the bigger model comes with 32GB of inbuilt storage and 3GB RAM. The good news is that you can still expand the memory via a micro SD card up to 256GB.
Battery And Network
Another top selling point of the Lenovo A6 Note is the non-removable battery capacity of 4000 mAh fueling the system. The juicer is also equipped with a fast-charging technology that will ensure you charged your device in a few minutes.
It comes with a dual SIM slot that has 4G LTE Network for fast browsing and downloads. Other features on the handset include WiFi, WiFi direct for a wireless connection, Bluetooth, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO for navigation, FM radio for entertainment and micro USB 2.0 for file transfer and charging.
Lenovo A6 Note Price and Availability
In Nigeria, the Lenovo A6 Note will cost around 35,000 Naira, while in Ghana, it will sell at 550 GHS and 10,000 KES in Kenya.
The Lenovo A6 Note was announced in September and the handset is currently available for purchase. You can get it in Black and Blue colors.
Lenovo A6 Note Specs
Here are a few specs of the Lenovo A6 Note:
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 2GB RAM / 3GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Blue
- Dimension: 154.7 x 72.9 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 172 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.09 inches, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~282 ppi density), IPS LCD
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 13 MP + 2 MP Dual Camera, [email protected] Video
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, autofocus, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 5 MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 16GB / 32 GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: No
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes (10W)