Lenovo is back again with another smartphone that’ll compete with the top-performing smartphones in the market. This device is known as the Lenovo Z6 Pro. It comes in as a successor to the Lenovo Z5 Pro that was released half a year ago.
Where to Buy Lenovo Z6 Pro
The internals of this device are flagship elements, so also are the externals. One of its selling points is the totality of six superb cameras. Let’s know more.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Key Specs and Features
- 6.39-inch Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Android 9 Pie OS; ZUI 11
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 CPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB / 512GB Built-in Storage
- Penta 48MP + 16MP + 8MP + 2MP + ToF Camera
- 32MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint Scanner (in-display)
- 4,000mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
As mentioned earlier, the externals are top quality, although it’s not something new in the market at the moment. The waterdrop notch breaks the free flow of the edge-to-edge bezel-less screen while a tiny bezel appears underneath.
Its dorsal region sports five cameras; four of which are aligned majestically to the top left area while the other is placed on the right side of the flash.
To churn out interesting display content, the Chinese maker utilises Super AMOLED panel of size 6.39 inches. As a result, an under-display optical fingerprint sensor is used to identify the user’s fingerprints. Other properties of the display include 1080 x 2340 pixels, DCI-P3 and HDR10.
Battery and Camera
The smartphone bags a 4,000mAh battery that’s capable of handling heavy usage conveniently for more than a day. It can be charged & reverse charge other gadgets through the Type-C USB with OTG support. The speed of charging is guaranteed by Fast Charge 27W.
Now, to the top attractive feature – the cameras. The selfies are well executed with the 32MP notch camera assisted with a soft flash.
At the back, the cameras are 48MP regular wide, 16MP ultra-wide, 8MP telephoto, 2MP depth sensor, and ToF 3D sensors. There is the support of dual-LED flash and modes such as Super Macro, Super Night Scene, Portrait, and more camera features.
Hardware and Software
Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC makes it to the core of this device. This cements the phone’s status as a top-tier device. It packs an octa-core 2.84GHz CPU and Adreno 640 GPU.
What it lacks is 5G support, however, Lenovo is planning on launching a 5G variant later on. 4G LTE is in full activation mode on the smartphone though.
Lenovo Z6 Pro processes software data with the Android 9.0 Pie topped with ZUI 11. Variants of the smartphone exist due to different configurations of memory and storage. For the memory, there are the 6GB, 8GB and 12GB RAM.
Regarding storage, there are 128GB, 256GB and 512GB options. Even with the jumbo capacity, a MicroSD card can be attached to the device for storage increment.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Price and Availability
The Lenovo Z6 Pro price in Nigeria starts at around 161,000 Naira. Price starts at $319.99 at leading Global Online Stores.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Specs
Here are a few specs of the Lenovo Z6 Pro:
- Platform: Android 9 Pie OS; ZUI 11
- Processor: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485) Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- Colours: Red, Green
- Dimension: 157.5 x 74.6 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 185g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.39-inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Screen Protection: –
- Rear Camera: Penta 48MP + 16MP + 8MP + 2MP + ToF camera, 1080p [email protected], 2160p [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Front Camera: 32MP camera, 1080p [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 128GB/256GB/512GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 512 GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE-A (2CA) Cat 6 300/50 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GPS, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (in-display)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4,000mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes