The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G is the special edition of the Lenovo Z6 Pro and also the bigger model of the Lenovo Z6 smartphone.
Where to Buy Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G
The handset was announced alongside Lenovo’s first laptop with 5G Network. It features the most powerful chipset with a huge RAM and generous inbuilt storage.
You will also get the best camera set-up on the device as well.
Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Key Specs & Features
- 6.39 inch Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels (403 ppi)
- Android 9.0 Pie, ZUI 11
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- 6GB RAM / 8GB RAM / 12GB RAM
- 128GB / 256GB / 512GB inbuilt storage
- 48 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP + TOF Quad Rear Camera
- 32 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Under display)
- 5G and 4G LTE Network
- 18W Fast Charging Capacity
- 4000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G is built to be premium. The body is made of aluminum alloy and glass. Just like it’s siblings, the handset comes with a triple camera flank on the rear with an LED flash and the company branded logo.
The overall body measures 157.5 x 74.6 x 8.7 mm in dimensions and it weighs 185 grams. The waterdrop notch has a display screen size of 6.39 inches with a tall 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
It’s equipped with a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen that has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 403 PPI density for clear visuals.
The phone also comes with some features on the display that includes support for DCI-P3 and HDR10 with display protection. The screen also has a sixth-generation in-display fingerprint reader on the inside.
As for the camera, it’s one of the phone top selling points. The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G is blessed with a five rear camera set-up.
The camera includes a 48MP primary sensor paired with a 16MP ultrawide angle camera, another 8MP telephoto camera, and a 2MP dedicated video camera with OIS.
The last that makes it five is the ToF 3D sensor. The phone promise to shoot 4K videos and it also features Dual-LED flash, panorama, and HDR. There’s a 32 MP shooter on the front for selfies and video calling.
Hardware and Software
The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G is powered by a Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 chipset based on 7nm process technology. It has an octa-core processor clocking at a maximum speed of 2.84 GHz with Adreno 640 GPU for graphics and gaming related.
It runs on the Android 9.0 Pie operating system out of the box with ZUI 11 user interface slapped on top. On the memory, the handset is available in different variants.
They include 128GB with 6GB RAM, another with 128GB + 8GB RAM, plus another 256GB + 8GB RAM. The bigger model comes with a huge 12GB RAM paired with generous inbuilt storage of 512GB. Surprisingly, you can still expand the memory up to 1 TB via a micro SD card.
Battery and Network
The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G is fueled by a non-removable battery capacity of 4000 mAh with support for fast charging 18W making use of the 2.0, Type-C 1.0 USB.
It has dual SIM with 5G and 4G LTE networks. Other connectivity options on the inside which include WiFi, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth, NFC and A-GPS for location tracking.
Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Price and Availability
The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G price expected at around 400 EUR. It is not yet available for purchase in Nigeria, but expected at around 195,000 Naira depending on the storage unit and your location.
In Ghana and Kenya, you can buy the phone at a price of about 2,300 Ghs and 42,000 Ksh respectively. It will be shipped in Red and Blue color.
Lenovo Z6 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G:
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie, ZUI 11
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm), Octa-core (2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 2.42 GHz tri-core Kryo 485 & 1.78 GHz quad-core Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 6GB RAM / 8GB RAM / 12 GB RAM
- Colours: Blue, Red
- Dimension: 157.5 x 74.6 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 185 gram
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.39 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP (wide) + 8 MP (telephoto) + 16 MP (ultra-wide) + 2 MP + TOF 3D Penta Camera, [email protected], [email protected] Videos
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 32 MP Camera, [email protected] Video
- Built-in Storage: 128GB / 256GB / 512 GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 512GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: Yes, 5G band 41(2500), 78(3500); NSA/Sub6
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Under display)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: No
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W Capacity