The ZTE Blade Max View is an entry-level smartphone that was announced by the company. They decided to bring the phone to the smartphone world in other to get more customers.
Where to Buy ZTE Blade Max View
So if you are looking for a budget smartphone to buy, this might be your best buy. Below we will be looking into details about the Blade Max View with the features, price, and availability.
ZTE Blade Max View Key Specs & Features
- 6.0 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi)
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Built-in Storage up to 128GB Memory Card
- 16 MP + 2 MP Dual Triple Rear Cameras
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 4G LTE Network
- Non-Removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Design and Display
In terms of body design, there is nothing too special or exciting about the new phone. Just as mentioned above, this is an entry-level device. However, if we are to compare the design and other mid-range smartphones in the same category we can as well-referred to it as ugly.
Yes, the visible bezels both on the top and bottom of the screen are not looking good at all. Apart from that, the panel is not attractive. Without been told you can easily tell that the back is wrapped with all plastic.
Even the frame also features plastic as well. Enough of the bad sides, now let’s talk about the good sides. Well, the phone managed to squeeze out a fingerprint scanner and it also has a combo camera as well.
It measures 163.1 x 74.9 x 8.1 mm in dimensions and the weight just 160 gram which is not that heavy. On the screen, it has a display size of 6.0 inches with IPS LCD technology.
The screen has an impressive resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, an 18:9 aspect ratio and 402 PPI density for clear visuals. The color reproduction will be amazing. The ZTE Blade Max View also comes with display protection that is scratch resistant.
For photography, the smartphone boast of a 16 MP snapper wide that has aperture rating of f/2.0 with PDAF, while the secondary camera is 2 MP for depth sensing.
The main camera comes with some internal features that include LED flash, HDR, panorama and can also shoot 2K video quality. There is a front camera of 8 MP which will be for selfies and video calling.
Hardware and Software
Under the hood is a Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 chipset based on 28nm process technology and it also has an octa-core processor clocking at a speed of 1.4 GHz.
The phone has Adreno 505 to take of graphics related issues and it runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. You can now upgrade it to Android 8.1 Oreo. The internal storage is 32GB coupled with 3GB RAM and the memory is expandable via micro SD card.
Battery and Network
The 4000 mAh Non Removable battery is part of the phone’s top-selling point. Sadly, it does not carry support for fast charging technology. However, you can still expand it using a micro SD card up to 128GB.
It comes with a single SIM that has 4G LTE networks. Other connectivity options includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth, A-GPS and 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
ZTE Blade Max View Price and Availability
The ZTE Blade Max View is now available for purchase at a price of about $119. This converts to 45,000 Naira in Nigeria, 650 Ghs in Ghana and 12,500 Ksh in Kenya.
You can buy the phone at any online leading store across the country and it will be in Black only.
ZTE Blade Max View Specs
Here are a few specs of the ZTE Blade Max View:
- Platform: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 (28 nm), Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Colours: Black
- Dimension: 163.1 x 74.9 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Single Nano-SIM
- Display: 6.0 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 16 MP (wide) + 2 MP (depth) Dual, [email protected]/60fps, [email protected] (gyro-EIS)
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Built-in Storage: 32 GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSDXC
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 12(700), 13(700), 66(1700/2100)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, 5.0, A2DP, LE Bluetooth
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: No