Parading bigger screen display, excellent camera set-up, the Elephone E10 is one of the best smartphones to grab. The Chinese company which is primarily known for its affordable devices that packs powerful hardware wants to surprise us.
Where to Buy Elephone E10
Jumia Nigeria – See Offers | Jumia Kenya – See Offers
The handset was made official with great cameras and a fully optimized software.
Elephone E10 Key Specs & Features
- 6.5 inches HD+ IPS LCD Display, 1560 X 720 Pixels (269 ppi)
- Android 10
- Octa-core Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Built-in Storage up to 128GB Memory Card
- 48 MP + 13 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 13 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side)
- 4G LTE Network
- Fast Charging
- 4000 mAh Li-Po Non-Removable Battery
Design and Display
Turning to the back, you will spot the smooth panel with the matrix camera housing, an LED flash, and the branded logo. Wait a minute, did it come with on-screen fingerprint scanner? Not at all, however, the fingerprint reader has been moved to the side.
Furthermore, the phone is built with a premium plastic that is well furnished in amazing color shades. The entire body measures 165.7 x 76.4 x 8.2 mm and it weighs 179 grams.
Movies lovers will find the bigger display impressive.
The 6.5-inch full screen provides users a wider and more immersive experience. It has a tall 19:9 aspect ratio and waterdrop design. Overall, the Elephone E10 has a screen-to-body ratio of up to 90.3%.
Additionally is Full HD resolution which will offer the best experience when gaming or watching movies.
One of the Elephone E10 top selling points is the camera. On paper, it features quad rear cameras that consist of a 48-megapixel primary sensor, another 120-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, a depth-sensing camera, and another 4cm macro camera.
The company even claims that the camera is capable to take photos from far enough to macro-level distance. They said it can take better macro shots than the Xiaomi Mi CC9. Selfies lovers are not left out as the handset brings in a beauty selfies snapper of 13 MP on the notch.
Hardware and Software
On the performance, the handset comes with an MTK’s new generation 16nm process, running at a frequency of 2.0GHz alongside PowerVR GE8320 GPU for an excellent performance.
It has a large 4GB RAM which will play a vital role in handling CPU intensive tasks. To round it all, it has an inbuilt storage of 64GB which is still expandable via micro SD card. The Elephone E10 is powered by the Android 10 operating system.
Battery and Network
Fueling the device is a 4000 mAh battery nonremovable featuring standard charging. It comes with dual SIMs and 4G LTE networks. Other connectivity features include NFC which you won’t find on the most budget device.
With the NFC, it’s easy to make payments using your phone. There is FM radio for entertainment, A-GPS for navigation and 2.0, Type-C 1.0 USB cable for charging, and other files transfer.
Elephone E10 Price and Availability
The Elephone E10 is now available at a price of $139.90. However, if you have the coupon, you can grab the phone at a discount price of $119.99.
In Nigeria, the phone will sell around 55,000 Naira, while in Ghana, it cost 800 Ghs and 15,000 Ksh on Kenya.
You can order the phone at any Elephone official online store in your country. It will ship in multiple colors such as Black, Blue, and Green.
Elephone E10 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Elephone E10:
- Platform: Android 10
- Processor: Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22, Octa-Core CPU (4 x 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 & 4 x 1.5GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Blue, Green And Black
- Dimension: 165.7 mm x 76.4 mm x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 179 grams
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual Nano SIMs
- Display: 6.5 inches HD+ IPS LCD Display, 1560 X 720 Pixels (269 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP (wide) + 13 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) Quad Cameras, [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: LED Flash, Digital zoom, Digital image stabilization, Geotagging, Panorama, HDR, Touch focus, Face detection
- Front Camera: 13 MP Camera, Face unlock, f/2.0 Aperture
- Built-in Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM : 850 (B5), 900 (B8), 1900 (B2) MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes, CDMA : 800 (BC0), 1900 (BC1) MHz
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, WCDMA: B1/B5/B8
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B28ab
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v4.2
- NFC: Yes
- Infra Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes Type-C USB v2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes with GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4,000 mAh Li-Po Non Removable Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes