The ZTE Axon 11 5G is ZTE’s provision for enthusiasts in need of a cheap smartphone with 5G support. Having a price tag under $300, the ZTE Axon 11 5G is unarguably one of the cheapest 5G smartphones. Packed in this smartphone is an upper mid-range processor, a pental camera system, an 18W fast charge and lots more.
Where to Buy ZTE Axon 11 5G
ZTE Axon 11 5G Key Specs & Features
- 6.47-inch AMOLED Display, 1080 X 2340 pixels (398 ppi)
- Android 10.0; MiFavor 10
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G (7nm) Processor
- 6GB RAM / 8GB RAM
- 128GB / 512GB built-in storage, With support for MicroSD
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Camera
- 4000 mAh Non-Removable Li-ion Battery
- 18W Fast Battery Charging
Design and Display
The ZTE AXON 11 5G does well in its chassis design. It features a chassis design that passes as being modern. It is unarguably one of the best designs on a mid-range smartphone.
Upfront we have a setup that matches that of the ZTE Axon 11 Pro 5G. You will find a 6.47-inch AMOLED display with a u-shaped notch housing a front-facing camera. This display has a screen resolution of 1080 X 2340 and a density of 398 ppi.
On the rear, you will find quad cameras arranged in a square box, the Axon 5G branding and also the ZTE branding, which indicates its a ZTE smartphone.
The ZTE Axon 11 Pro is equipped with an arsenal of cameras that are capable of allowing users creatively capture moments. You have got a pental camera system which comprises of four cameras on the rear and a single camera up-front.
The rear quad camera system is home to a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, a 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth camera. This setup is capable of shooting 4k videos at 60/30fps and also 1080p videos.
Selfies are executed on a single 20MP front-facing camera. This camera is also capable of shooting 1080p videos with frame rates.
Hardware and Software
Comparing model numbers with that of the ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G, it’s only logical you would expect to have high-end specs. Reverse this case here. The ZTE Axon 11 5G comes packed with Mid-range specs, as part of the plans to make it a more affordable 5G Android phone.
Powering this smartphone is an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 G processor, 6GB or 8GB of RAM, 128GB or 256GB of internal storage, an Adreno 620 GPU and a non-removable 4000 mAh Li-ion battery.
On the software side, you have got the MiFavor 10 interface running on the Android 10 operating system.
The ZTE Axon 11 5G features a USB Type-C port, dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0.
Internet connectivity is capped at 5G, which means you downloads, streaming and upload will be delivered at 5G speeds, provided you are in an area with 5G reception.
ZTE Axon 11 5G Price and Availability
The price of the ZTE Axon 11 5G starts around $383, which is about 140,561 Naira, 40,560 Kenyan shillings and, 2,237 Ghana cedi.
The ZTE Axon 11 5G was announced on March 23, 2020, and is currently available for purchase.
ZTE Axon 11 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the ZTE Axon 11 5G
- Platform: Android 10.0; MiFavor 10
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G ( 1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Memory: 6GB RAM or 8GB RAM
- Colours: White, Black
- Dimension: 159.2 x 73.4 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.47-inches, AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 398 ppi
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 64MP (wide) f/1.9 + 8MP (Telephoto) f/2.2 + 2MP (Macro) f/2.4 + 2MP (Depth) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED Dual-Tone flash, HDR, [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]
- Front Camera: 20MP, f/2.0, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 128GB / 256GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: 800 / 1900 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: 1(2100), 3(1800), 41(2500), 78(3500), 79(4700); SA/NSA
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type C (USB 2.0)
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Under Display, Optical)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-Removable)
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W Fast Charge