The Doogee N20 is a budget smartphone that sells under $100. The device comes with a large 6.3 inches waterdrop display, enough inbuilt storage, and a large battery. The smartphone sports a 4350 mAh Li-Po Battery. There is also a Doogee N20 Pro.
Most importantly, it’s now available for purchase and you can pick it in amazing colors.
Doogee N20 Key Specs & Features
- 6.3 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~404 ppi)
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Octa-core Mediatek MT6763V Helio P23 (16 nm)
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Built-in Storage up to 128GB Memory Card
- 16 MP + 8 MP + 8 MP Triple Rear Cameras
- 16 MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Network
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 10W Fast Charging
- Non-Removable Li-Polymer 4350 mAh Battery
Design and Display
The Doogee N20 comes in a sleek body that offers a smooth panel wrapped with premium plastic. It has body dimensions of 158.7 x 77.1 x 8.4 mm and weight 205 grams. The panel is housing the triple cameras and an LED flash with a fingerprint scanner.
The device has a large screen display size of 6.3-inch FHD+ and a resolution of 2280 X 1080 pixels. Apart from the waterdrop notch, it has a 19: 9 aspect ratio surrounded by slim bezels.
The display support in-cell and LTPS technology with a full screen of distinct clarity and vivid color delivering the best viewing experience in a compact body.
Triple camera is mostly found on flagship phones, however, this budget phone is parading such sensor. The camera set-up includes 16 MP + 8 MP + 8 MP and every single lens comes with a dedicated function.
For example, the 8 MP covers the in-depth aspect, while the other 8 MP covers monochrome while the other is the wide-angle sensor. The primary shooter is responsible for a 130° Wide-Angle effect.
As for the secondary camera, the Doogee N20 offers in-depth details which are the bokeh effect and bring photosensitivity.
Upfront is an impressive front camera of 16 MP promising superior photo quality. It makes use of all-new AI FaceShaping technology that subtly enhances your selfies making it look bright and natural.
Hardware and Software
As for the specs, the Doogee N20 has a Media Tek Helio P23 with an octa-core processor clocking at 2.0 GHz speed for a smooth performance.
It has 64GB inbuilt storage with 4GB RAM and it supports a larger 128GB extension via micro SD card. In other words, the smartphone will not just deliver a smooth gaming experience but will also run multiple apps with ease.
Battery and Network
The 4350 mAh battery should be enough to take you through 2 days in a single charge under normal condition.
It has standard 10W fast charging technology which promises to replenishes the juicer quickly. The OS coordinating all the hardware is the Android 9.0 Pie operating system with some goodies on the inside.
The Doogee N20 has dual SIMs with 4G LTE Network and other regulars as well.
Doogee N20 Price and Availability
Doogee N20 price starts at around $89.99 at leading global online stores and ships in multiple colors. In Nigeria, it sells at around 61,900 Naira, about 770 Ghs in Ghana, and 13,500 Ksh in Kenya.
Doogee N20 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Doogee N20:
- Platform: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Processor: Mediatek MT6763V Helio P23 (16 nm), Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Twilight Color, Carbon Fiber
- Dimension: 158.7 x 77.1 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 205 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.3 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~404 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 8 MP + 8 MP Triple Cameras, [email protected], [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 16 MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes, CDMA 800 / 1900 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Micro USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: No
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 4350 mAh Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 10W Fast Charging