The Chinese OEM has just announced Doogee N20 Pro making it the advanced version of the Doogee N20 device. The new phone parades some dandy features that include quad rear cameras setup, generous inbuilt storage, and also a large battery of 4300 mAh.
Where to Buy Doogee N20 Pro
Interestingly, it brings in a 6.3-inch Waterdrop display and Helio P60 SoC. As you can see, the smartphone will compete against many midrange phones in the market.
Doogee N20 Pro Key Specs & Features
- 6.3 inch IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi)
- Android 10
- Octa-core Mediatek Helio P60 (12 nm)
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Built-in Storage up to 256GB Memory Card
- 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 16 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 4G LTE Network
- 4300 Non-Removable Li-Ion Battery
Design and Display
It houses a triangle cameras setup with an LED flash and the fingerprint scanner for security. It measures 159 mm x 77.1 mm x 8.8 mm and weighs 175 grams. On the side of the device are the power button and the volume rocker while the left side is free from any button.
The front comes with a waterdrop notch hosting the selfies camera and small bezel on the bottom of the screen. It has a large screen size of 6.3-inch FHD+ having an aspect ratio of 19:9.
The Doogee N20 Pro has a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and 403 PPI density. The screen is enough to provide a vivid viewing experience while playing games and watching movies.
As for the camera, the maker equipped the device with a total number of five cameras. There is a four setup on the rear side consisting of 16-megapixel primary camera, a 130° ultra-wide camera lens with 3x optical zoom, a 4cm macro lens, and a portrait lens providing depth effect.
This is one of the finest camera hardware setups you can get on any budget phone. Further, the camera has the ultimate software facilitated by AI algorithms to produce better shots.
The single shooter on the notch is Samsung 16-megapixel for impressive and high-resolution selfies and also for video calling.
Hardware and Software
The Doogee N20 Pro is powered by a 12-nm based Helio P60 SoC which houses an octa-core processor clocking at a speed of 2.0 GHz and ARM Mali-G72 GPU clocked at 800MHz.
The chipset is capable to smoothly handle power-intensive tasks such as gaming and multitasking. The device is available in single storage of 6GB RAM and 128GB internal memory.
However, you can further expand it up to 256GB via external microSD card giving you enough space to download larger files such as games and other media.
Battery and Network
The Doogee N20 Pro has a 4400 mAh battery with 10W quick-charging technology. It comes with dual SIMs that provide support for the 4G LTE network.
It runs on the Android 10 operating system that carries some latest features onboard such as improved Dark Mode, enhanced permission controls, and many more.
Doogee N20 Pro Price and Availability
The Doogee N20 Pro is now available at an affordable price of $199 from its global online store and AliExpress.
In Nigeria, it will cost about 85,000 Naira, around 1,300 Ghs in Ghana, and 22,000 Ksh in Kenya.
It will be available in many colors such as Fantasy Forest, Space Gray, and Streamer Purple colors.
Doogee N20 Pro Specs
Here are a few specs of the Doogee N20 Pro:
- Platform: Android 10
- Processor: Mediatek Helio P60 (12 nm), Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6×1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Colours: Fantasy Forest, Space Gray and Streamer Purple colors
- Dimension: 159 x 77.1 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.3 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 16 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) Quad Cameras, [email protected], [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: LED, HDR, Panaroma
- Front Camera: 16 MP Camera, Face ID, 1080p
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 256 GB via microSD card
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes, CDMA 800 / 1900 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: No
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery
- Talktime: Up to 28 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 400 hours
- Fast Charging: Yes