Parading generous inbuilt storage of 128GB, the Elephone E10 Pro is the higher version of the standard Elephone E10 device. The phone was unveiled alongside the Elephone PX Pro. The Elephone E10 Pro sports a 6.55-inch IPS Display with four rear cameras.
It comes with exemplary camera specifications that beat it, competitors, at the same price segment. Below we will be looking at the phone specifications and availability.
Elephone E10 Pro Key Specs & Features
- 6.55 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi)
- Android 10
- Octa-core Mediatek MT6762D Helio A25 (12nm)
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB Built-in Storage up to 512GB Memory Card
- 48 MP + 13 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 13 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side)
- 4G LTE Network
- Non-Removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh Battery
Design and Display
The Elephone E10 Pro comes with a nice body design that looks similar to the E10. The whole body is wrapped with all plastic and it hosts the cameras set up and an LED flash.
The fingerprint scanner has been shifted to the side and the phone measures 165.7 x 76.4 x 8.2 mm in dimensions. It weighs 179 grams and available in good colors.
On the front, you will notice a slight difference. The front makes use of a punch hole on the left side instead of the dew-drop on the E10. The budget phone carries 6.55-inch punch-hole display with HD+ resolution, a 90.3% screen-to-body ratio that produces a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
The screen will deliver with the help of 720 x 1600 pixels and 266 PPI density. It also comes with display protection as well.
The Elephone E10 Pro is considered as one of the most cost-effective camera smartphone featuring a quad-rear sensor module. It consists 48-megapixel main shooter for high-quality and detailed photos even in a dim light environment.
There are also other cameras that include a 12-megapixel ultrawide sensor, 5-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth camera. The selfies camera is a 13 MP AI-Beautify for selfies and video calling.
Hardware and Software
Powering the smartphone is a MediaTek’s chipset featuring an octa-core processor with 2.0GHz clocking speed. It comes on board with an inbuilt storage of 128GB coupled with 4GB RAM.
You can also expand the storage up to 512GB via a micro SDcard. It runs on the Android 10 operating system with PowerVR GE8320 for graphics.
Battery and Network
The Elephone E10 Pro houses a 4000 mAh battery with support for fast charging technology. It packs 1SIM + 1MicroSD card at a time with a 4G LTE network for fast browsing and downloads.
The NFC has support for countless mobile payments while other features on the device include FM Radio, Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS and 2.0, Type-C 1.0.
Elephone E10 Pro Price and Availability
The Elephone E10 Pro price starts at $149. You can buy the smartphone at leading online stores like AliExpress, Gearbest, and Banggood. In Nigeria, the smartphone will cost about 53,000 Naira while in Ghana, it will sell at a price of 800 Ghs and 14,000 Ksh in Kenya.
You can order the phone at any online leading store in the country and will ship in Black, Blue, and Green colors.
Elephone E10 Pro Specs
Here are a few specs of the Elephone E10 Pro:
- Platform: Android 10
- Processor: Mediatek MT6762D Helio A25 (12nm), Octa-core (4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Blue, Green
- Dimension: 165.7 x 76.4 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 179 grams
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.55 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 13 MP (ultrawide) + 5 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) Quad Cameras, [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, Continuous shooting, Digital zoom, Geotagging, Panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 13 MP, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP
- NFC: Yes
- Infra Blaster: No
- USB Port: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Side)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh Battery
- Talktime: Up to 28 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 480 hours
- Fast Charging: No