The Doogee N10 is a midrange smartphone from Chinese. Its the predecessor of the Doogee N20 and it comes with average inbuilt storage and a good battery that will last long.
Below are the Doogee N10 specs with the price and availability.
Doogee N10 Key Specs & Features
- 5.84 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Octa-core Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Built-in Storage up to 128GB Memory Card
- 16 MP + 13 MP Dual Rear Cameras
- 16 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear)
- 4G LTE Network
- Non-Removable Li-Ion 3360 mAh Battery
Design and Display
In terms of body design and just like other smartphones out there, the Doogee N10 is built with all plastic and then glass on the front. It still maintains a modern body which is a good thing.
However, the overall screen has some bezels surrounding it. It measures151.3 x 73 x 8.9 mm in dimensions and weighs 180 grams. It houses the cameras and an LED flash on the rear side.
The Doogee N10 managed to squeeze outa fingerprint scanner for security authentication. It comes with a wider notch offering a screen size of 5.84 inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio, and 432 PPI density. Impressive, the display will deliver nice color reproduction.
On the camera aspect, it has a combo shooter on the back that consists of 16 MP and 13 MP. The camera is also paired with a dual-LED flash for nice photos.
It can shoot up to 2K videos and it has other internal features such as Autofocus, Continuous shooting, Digital zoom, and HDR. Selfies lovers will get a front camera of 16 MP with Face ID as an added security.
Hardware and Software
Underneath the smartphone is a Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A chipset that has an octa-core processor handling its assignment at a speed of 1.6 GHz.
It has PowerVR GE8322 for graphics and runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo operating system. Hopefully, an update to Android 9 or 10 will soon be released for users.
The inbuilt storage is 32GB with 2GB RAM which will ensure the smooth running of apps and other intensive tasks. Nevertheless, you should not expect much from the phone.
Battery and Network
The Doogee N10 has a non-removable battery of 3360 mAh that lacks fast charging technology. The juicer will be able to last up to 18 hours of talk time and 30 hours of music playback.
Other features on the device include dual SIMs with a 4G LTE network for fast browsing and downloads of heavy files. There is also Wifi, Bluetooth 4.2, FM Radio for entertainment, GPS for navigation, and Micro USB 2.0 for charging and file transfer.
Doogee N10 Price and Availability
The Doogee N10 is now available for purchase at a price of $98 which converts to about 40,000 Naira in Nigeria.
In Ghana, it sells for 600 Ghs and 11,000 Ksh in Kenya. You can order the budget phone in Black or Purple color.
Doogee N10 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Doogee N10:
- Platform: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Processor: Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A, Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 CPU and 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8322
- Memory: 2GB
- Colours: Black, Purple
- Dimension: 151.3 x 73 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 5.84 inches IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 16 MP (wide) + 13 MP, Dual Cameras, [email protected], [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: LED, HDR, Panaroma
- Front Camera: 16 MP, Face ID, 1080p
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 7(2600), 12(700), 17(700)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: No
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3360 mAh battery
- Talktime: Up to 18 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 300 hours
- Fast Charging: No