The Motorola Moto G10 Power takes battery performance up a notch, by offering a 6000mAh battery, alongside a 20W fast charge capacity, as opposed to the 5000mAh battery on the standard Motorola Moto G10. Their battery and charging capacities are pretty much the differences between both smartphones, the other specs are pretty much the same.
Where to Buy Motorola Moto G10 Power
Motorola Moto G10 Power Key Specs & Features
- 6.5 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 Pixels (270 PPI)
- Android 11
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 (11 nm)
- 48MP + 8MP +2MP +2MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 8MP Front Camera
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Built-in Storage, Expandable via SDcard up to 1TB
- Fingerprint Scanner (Rear-Mounted)
- 4G LTE
- 20W fast Charging
- 6000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
The Motorola Moto G10 Power surfaces with the same chassis design seen on the standard Moto G10. However we both smartphones have distinctive colour variants. The former comes in Aurora Grey and Iridescent Pearl, while that latter comes in Aurora Grey and Breeze Blue.
The build on the Moto G10 power retains glass upfront, plastic on the frame, and plastic on the rear, all paired with a generously added Water-repellent design as seen on its standard sibling.
Perusing the chassis placement, we will find a square camera module on the rear with four cameras, an LED flash, and some texts. Also on the rear is the Motorola emblem embedded in a capacitive fingerprint sensor, which pretty much indicates it’s a Motorola smartphone.
Moving upfront, we have a 6.5 inches IPS LCD display bearing a drop notch. The highlights of this display include a resolution of 720 x 1600 and a density of 270 PPI.
Moving on to the camera department, we once again have a reminiscence of the standard Moto G10. We have got the same quad-camera setup on the rear and the same single camera up front.
On the rear, we have a 48MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.7, an 8MP ultrawide camera with an aperture of f/2.2, and a 118˚ field of view. Also on the rear is a 2MP macro camera with an aperture of f/2.4 and a 2MP depth camera with an aperture of f/2.4. Video recording with this setup caps at 1080p @ 30fps.
In the selfie department, we have a single 8MP camera instilled in the drop notch on the display. This camera has an aperture of f/2.2 and is capable of shooting videos up to 1080p @ 30fps.
Hardware and Software
On the performance side, the Motorola Moto G10 power falls in the same category as its standard sibling, however, it does pack in a bigger battery as discussed in the introductory paragraph.
Here we have an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor, an Adreno 610, 4GB RAM, and 64GB of internal storage, with an option for expansion via micro-SD up to 1TB.
The battery performance is where the G10 power shines, as it boasts of a 6000mAh Li-Po battery, paired with 20W fast charging.
Moving on to the software side, we have a near-stock Android user interface running on the Android 11 operating system.
Motorola Moto G10 Power Price and Availability
The price of the Motorola Moto G10 is around $143, which translates to about 54,411 Naira in Nigeria, 15,705 KSH in Kenya, and 822 GHC in Ghana.
The Motorola Moto G10 was announced on March 9th, 2021, and released on March 16th for purchase.
Motorola Moto G10 Power Specs
Here are a few specs of the Motorola Moto G10 Power:
- Platform: Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm SM4250 Snapdragon 460 (11nm) (Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 240 & 4×1.6 GHz Kryo 240)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: Aurora Grey, Breeze Blue
- Dimension: 165.2 x 75.7 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 220 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM
- Display: 6.5 inches IPS LCD, 720 x 1600 Pixels, ~270 PPI Density, ~81.6% screen-to-body ratio, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48MP (Primary) f/1.7 + 8MP (Ultrawide) 118˚ FOV, f/2.2 + 2MP (Macro) f/2.4 + 2MP (Depth) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, Panorama, PDAF, [email protected]/60fps
- Front Camera: 8MP Camera, f/2.2, HDR, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: –
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: –
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, LTEPP, SUPL
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: –
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-Removable 6000mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes (20W Capacity)