In Nigeria today, 70% of people now have a side hustle to increase their sources of income. There are cases of Bankers who sell shoes on Instagram, Office Receptionist who run online skincare business, and restaurant owner who have POS kiosks just in front of their shops.
These side hustles are not new to us, our social media platforms have become a full-blown marketplace and we are loving it.
One profitable Side hustle most entrepreneurs venture into now is the Agency Banking Business. You will see a Barber who also runs a POS Business or someone who has a shop in a busy market area who has a “POS is Available Here” banner in front of her shop.
Agency banking is a profitable business when you use a dependable partner like Quickteller Paypoint. And there are many benefits of becoming a Quickteller Paypoint agent; from daily transactional profits, to agent training, to fast and reliable POS machines, and branded Quickteller Paypoint kiosk with the merchandise.
That’s not all, as a Quickteller Paypoint Agent, you also have access to affordable insurance that covers your business and your health. Quickteller Paypoint cares about their Agent’s life and the continuity of the Agent’s Business.
So, if you are looking on starting a POS business or want to add a side business to what you are currently doing, follow these steps to get started.
What you need to Become a Quickteller Paypoint Agent
To become a Quickteller Paypoint Agent, you need the following registration requirements:
- A physical office location/shop.
- Any smartphone operating on Android OS (4.4 and above) or internet-enabled laptop/computer
- A copy of a valid ID card (e.g., National Id card, Voters’ card, Driver’s license, or International Passport)
- A copy of your utility bill for verification of your location/shop address (e.g., PHCN bill, Government water or waste bill, recent stamped bank account statement)
- A copy of your passport photograph
- A copy of your Guarantors completed Character Confirmation Form with your guarantors’ passport photograph
- Zero minimum start-up capital is required. However, you will need to fund your Quickteller Paypoint wallet to commence transactions
- And that’s all.
Join over 39,000 Quickteller Paypoint Agents across the 36 states and federal Capital Territory now.
Kindly copy and paste this URL: https://paypoint.quickteller.com/agent/signup to SIGNUP.
You can also follow QuickTeller PayPoint @quicktellerpaypoint on Instagram and Facebook to get updated on news and juicy deals.