Bluegate Power Inverters - Prices, Features, Specs
Power Inverters deliver backup power to your home or office during power failure. They are just like the power generator, but without the noise, pollution, and need for fuel. If you are looking for cheap, but good quality pure sine wave power inverters, Bluegate is a good brand to lookout for. Bluegate Power Inverters offers reliable backup power at an affordable price.
Where to Buy Bluegate InvertersJumia.com.ng₦25,995.00 Buy Now
Affordable Bluegate InvertersGone are the days when you need 100,000 Naira to buy a Bluegate power inverter. With as low as 33,000 Naira, you can now buy a low cost Bluegate Inverter that can match the power of your small 'I big pass my neighbour' generator, supplying enough power for your computer, TV, DVD player, etc.
All you now need is to buy a battery and you will start enjoying backup power without the noise and the risk of Carbon Monoxide and Carbon dioxide poisoning.
Bluegate power inverters offer fast charging time, ensuring your battery charge up quickly whenever the power is on. They are also compatible with power generators for charging during prolonged power failure.
Bluegate Power Inverters offer pure sine wave, which supplies clean energy that will not harm or damage your home or office electronics, making them great for sensitive devices like TV and computers. They also offer overload and short circuit protection and intelligent battery management.
Bluegate Inverter Prices & AvailabilityLow cost Bluegate inverters are available in Nigeria. Two models, the Bluegate BG1000 and BG2400, both of which deliver 640W are available at a price range of between N33,000 and N40,000 depending on your location in Nigeria. Bluegate BG2000 inverter which offers 1200W costs between 40,000 Naira and 50,000 Naira. Note that the price does not include the battery.
Buy Bluegate Inverters Online
Bluegate Inverter Features
- Output Power: 640W, 1200W (BG2000)
- Intelligent long time mode
- Microprocessor controlled
- Energy saving function with UPS green mode
- Cold start
- Intelligent battery management
- SMD technology
- Battery swappable
- Bypass output
- Voltage rating:20VAC
- Frequency rating: 50Hz
- Voltage range[Input]: Inverter mode: 120-300VAC/ UPS mode: 145-285VAC
- Phase: Single phase
- Frequency range: 38 - 70Hz
- Voltage[Output] (Utility mode): Inverter mode: 160 - 260V/UPS mode: 190-260V
- (Battery mode): 220VAC+10%
- Frequency (Utility mode):same as utility
- (Battery mode): 50Hz+1Hz
- Waveform (Utility mode):Tracking utility
- (Battery mode): sine wave
- Power Factor:0.8
- Protection: Overload/short circuit/overheat
- Transfer time: 6ms
More Power Inverter & Power Supply Articles
- MultiPower Inverter Price in Nigeria
- Innova Inverter Price in Nigeria
- Luminous Inverter Price in Nigeria
- Sukam Inverter Price in Nigeria
- How to Buy a Power Inverter
- Power Inverters in Nigeria
- Sukam Power Inverters
- Components of a Solar Energy system
- How to Buy a Power Generator
- Compare Power Inverter Prices in Nigeria