Honda Pilot is a midsized Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) with competitive fuel efficiency.
Honda Pilot is powered by a 3.5 litre V6 engine matched with a five-speed automatic transmission system. Some Pilot trims have the option of front wheel drive or four-wheel drive (4WD).
Honda Pilot comes standard with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), air conditioner, CD player, alloy wheel, 60/40 split-folding seats, airbags, and cruise control. Features that may be available depending on the Honda Pilot trim you choose include Stability control, fog light, and much more. DVD player and navigation system are optional in Honda Pilot.
Honda Pilot has excellent room space with three row seats is just enough for eight passengers.
Honda models bought from accredited Honda dealers in Nigeria come with three-year warranty and three free services. You can lease the all-new Honda Pilot from Stallion motors starting at 164,500 Naira per month.
Honda Pilot Auto financing is available from FirstBank plc (Stallion) and Union Bank (Globe Motors) for Honda Pilot purchase. Pilot auto finance involves paying 10% down payment and off setting the balance over a 60 months or 48 months period.
Visit our Honda Authorised distributor page for a list of Honda dealers locations (address and/or phone number) in Nigeria.
Read Reviews of Honda Cars:
- Honda Insight 2010 Hybrid cars reviews
- Honda Civic 2009 compact sedan overviews
- Honda City 2009 compact cars reviews
- Honda Accord 2009 Sedan Reviews
- Honda Pilot 2008 SUV Reviews
- Honda Civic Cars Reviews
- Honda CR-V 2008 SUV Reviews
- Cars Prices in Nigeria
Review of other Auto brands
- Toyota Prius 2010 Hybrid cars Reviews
- Toyota Corolla 2009 compact cars Reviews
- Hyundai Accent 2009 Compact Cars Reviews
- Kia Sorento 2009 SUV cars review
- i10: Brief Review with prices
- Tata Nano Ultra cheap cars reviews
- Hyundai Tucson 2009 compact SUV
- Read cars reviews, specifications & features on Nigeria Technology Guide