Peugeot Automobile Nigeria PAN has launched a new assembly line for Peugeot 307 sedan in Nigeria. The Peugeot assembly plant will produce an average of 22 Peugeot 307 Sedans per day or 7000 Peugeot 307 Sedans per year. PAN/Peugeot is the only Auto manufacturer with an assembly plant in Nigeria.
Peugeot 307 Sedan is elegant, eye catching, and specially designed for Nigerian roads. 307 Sedan also boasts of a spacious interior. The latest 307 comes in three variants classic, premium and executive. Peugeot 307 ranks high on safety, comfort, durability, fuel economy and more.
Peugeot 307 is fitted with airbags and other safety features.
Starting Prices of Peugeot 307 models in Nigeria
- Peugeot 307 Sedan – N3.215 million
- Peugeot 307 hatchback (5-doors) – 2,639,250 NGN
- Peugeot 307 Station wagon – N2,790,820
Starting Prices of some Peugeot Models in Nigeria
- Peugeot 206 hatchback (5-doors) – 2,098,950 NGN
- Peugeot 207 hatchback (5-doors) – N2,639,250
- Peugeot 406 Salon – 3,450,240 Naira
- Peugeot 407 coupe – N9,649,150
- Peugeot 407 Salon – N5.250 million
- Peugeot 407 Station Wagon – N5,530,855
- Peugeot 607 – N6,688,439
Auto financing is also available for your brand new Peugeot 307 from FirstBank, Bank PHB and SpringBank.
Peugeot 307 and other Peugeot vehicles are available at all authorised Peugeot dealer outlet nation wide.
Visit our Peugeot Authorised distributor page for a list of Peugeot dealer locations (address and/or phone number) in Nigeria.
- Peugeot 307 Sedan Overview
- Peugeot Authorised distributor in Nigeria
- New Generation Toyota Corolla
- i10: Brief Review
- Brilliance Splendor highlights
- Brilliance Grandor
- Read cars reviews, specifications & features on Nigeria Technology Guide