Peugeot Automobile Nigeria, PAN, markets Peugeot brand of cars in Nigeria. PAN is the only Auto Company with an assembly plant in Nigeria. In this page, we will provide contacts of Peugeot cars accredited dealers in Nigeria. Scroll down to view the Authorised Peugeot distributor list. You will also find prices of latest Peugeot models in Nigeria. Peugeot is the only major auto maker with assembly line in Nigeria, producing Peugeot 307, the only worthy made in Nigeria car.
Many years ago, Peugeot cars like Peugeot 504 and Peugeot 505 dominated Nigerian roads. Everywhere you looked, there was a Peugeot car. Government officials used Peugeot cars as official vehicles; even companies had Peugeot cars in their fleet. How things have changed.
Today other Auto manufacturers like Toyota with cars like Corolla and Camry and Honda with cars like Civic and Accord has given Peugeot though times in this market. The unrestricted importation of Tokunbo (used) vehicles have also made things difficult for Peugeot and other Automakers.
However, despite these challenges Peugeot continues to produce great cars. Because Peugeot cars are made for Nigeria, they are durable, and well equipped to handle Nigerian roads.
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria launched an assembly line to produce Peugeot 307 in November 23, 2009. The assembly plant will turn-out 22 Peugeot 307 Sedans per day or 7,000 Peugeot 307 Sedans per year. If you are looking for a made in Nigeria car, then the new Peugeot 307 should be only car on your list.
Peugeot 306 was manufactured to respond to the competition. Peugeot 306 is a compact car that will be replaced by Peugeot 307. Peugeot 307 was launched in September 2008 in Nigeria and has a bigger interior. Peugeot 308 will eventually replace Peugeot 307.
Peugeot 406 is a bigger car, which is increasingly becoming popular for government officials. Peugeot 607 is an executive sedan with class and style.
Other Peugeot cars include:
- Peugeot 407 mid-size sedan (successor of 406)
- Peugeot 206 compact car
- Peugeot 806
- Peugeot 807
- Peugeot 207 compact car
Peugeot dealership is spread all over Nigeria, so you will not have problem locating a dealer near you. If you want to buy a Peugeot vehicle, buy from an accredited dealer.
Prices of some Peugeot Models
- Peugeot 206 hatchback (5-doors) – 2,098,950 NGN
- Peugeot 207 hatchback (5-doors) – N2,639,250
- Peugeot 307 hatchback (5-doors) – 2,639,250 NGN
- Peugeot 307 Sedan – N3.215 million
- Peugeot 307 Station wagon – N2,790,820
- Peugeot 406 Salon – 3,450,240 Naira
- Peugeot 407 coupe – N9,649,150
- Peugeot 407 Salon – N5.250 million
- Peugeot 407 Station Wagon – N5,530,855
- Peugeot Partner Combi – 2,891,605 Naira
- Peugeot 607 – N6,688,439
- Peugeot G9 Expert Tepee – N5.53 million
- Peugeot G9 Expert Van – N4.3 million
- Peugeot Boxer Van – 4,830,895 Naira
- Peugeot Partner Van A/C – 2,586,895 Naira
Peugeot cars dealers offer warranty on any vehicle you buy. Peugeot auto financing may also be available for your purchase. Lease financing may also be available at dealers place.
Peugeot distributors also stock genuine Peugeot spare parts and body. Their service centres are also well equipped to handle all maintenance/servicing issues.
Peugeot Cars dealers in Nigeria
Here is a list of names and contact of Peugeot accredited dealer/distributor locations in Nigeria in alphabetical order. You can also call numbers for latest prices and availability. Locations of each dealer are also included so that you call just the distributor nearest to you.
You can also visit Peugeot Nigeria website at www.peugeotnigeria.com for more information.
A.C. Okocha Motors
Location: Ilorin, Kwara state
Location: FCT-Abuja, Kaduna
Auto Star Gallery
Capital City Auto
Ijora-Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers state
Germaine Auto Centre
Port Harcourt-Rivers state
Ikeja, Victoria Island-Lagos
Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers state
Benin City, Edo state
Related Resources about Cars
- Peugeot 307 Sedan Overview
- PAN Peugeot launches new 307 Sedan
- Prices of New Cars
- Prices Used Cars – Tokunbo
- Read cars reviews, specifications & features on Nigeria Technology Guide
- Accredited Toyota Cars distributors
- Accredited Hyundai Cars Distributors
- Accredited Brilliance Cars dealers
- Authorised Auto distributors Honda
- Accredited Nissan Cars dealers
- Accredited Geely Cars Dealers
- Accredited Renault Cars Dealers
- Authorised Mercedes Benz Cars distributors
- Asset Tracking: Secure your Vehicle & vital asset
- MTN C-Track for vehicle tracking
- Cotrac Vehicle/Asset Tracking solution from Cotek Integrated Technologies