Nokia 1200 has a loudspeaker feature that enables mobile phone users to listen to a call via a built-in loudspeaker. The loudspeaker will speak loud enough such that everybody within a room will hear your caller. Here you will find information on how to activate loudspeaker on Nokia 1200 or Nokia 1208.
Where to Buy Nokia Phones
Jumia.com.ng from ₦8,000.00 Buy Now
The loudspeaker feature in Nokia 1200 should be activated when you want everybody in a room to hear what your caller is saying or if you are in a very noisy environment.
You may also be interested in the Nokia G20, Nokia G10, Nokia T20, Nokia C10, and Nokia C20.
How to activate loudspeaker in Nokia 1200 & Nokia 1208
When making a call
Once your outgoing call connects you will see Loudsp. displayed for your Right soft key. Press the Loudsp. soft key once and your loudspeaker will be activated.
When receiving a call
To turn on Loudspeaker when receiving a call press the Loudsp. soft key after pressing Yes key (answer key) on your Nokia 1200.
Do not turn on Loudspeaker for confidential calls. Also, do not place the speaker on your ear when using Loudspeaker. Simply place your mouthpiece close enough to your mouth so that your recipient will hear you.
The loudspeaker will automatically turn off after a call.
Want to know more about Nokia 1200
- Nokia 1200: key features
- Breif review of Nokia 1200
- Nokia 1200 or Nokia 1208: what is the difference
- Authorised Nokia mobile phone dealers
- Activating SMS Delivery report on Nokia 1200 & other mobile phones
- Nokia 1200 Messaging Delight
- Nokia 1200 Multi Phonebook makes phone sharing easy
- Buy Nokia 1200 and get free MTN SIM free
- Consult your Nokia 1200 manual for more