Deals of the day sale
Deals of the Day sale
Jumia Deals of the Day
Jumia Deals of the Day
Home 2008

Yearly Archives: 2008

Cummins Generator

Cummins West Africa – Distributor Cummins Generator & Engine

0
Cummins West Africa is the sole distributor of Cummins engine generators in Nigeria. Cummins WA is a member of the Leventis group. Cummins engine...

Cheap Weekend Internet Package from MultiLinks

0
If you are busy during workdays and only have time to browse the internet during weekends, then you should consider a weekend internet package....

BANK PHB LCD TV HITV DECODER COMBO OFFER

0
Recently we reported on the Bank PHB Jumbo Household Scheme, which is a consumer-financing package for flexible purchase of household appliances like Electric generator,...

TOYOTA AUTOMOBILE POSTS

0
Here are some posts in Nigeria Technology Guide on Toyota and Toyota cars. Accredited Toyota dealers in Nigeria New Generation Toyota Corolla Toyota Camry Review Toyota RAV4 SUV...

CHRISTMAS: DRIVE HOME MITSUBISHI WITH 10% DOWN

0
With just 10% down payment, you can drive home select Mitsubishi nameplates this Christmas season via UBA auto finance. The remaining 90% is paid...

FIND ANY POST ON NIGERIA TECHNOLOGY GUIDE ITS EASY

0
Find any post on Nigeria Technology Guide with just three clicks. Not all posts are included so you may also use our search bar...

HONDA POSTS

0
Here are some posts in Nigeria Technology Guide on Honda and Honda branded products like vehicles, generators, pumps, and so on. 2015 Honda Crosstour 2015 Honda...

CHEAP WEEKEND INTERNET PACKAGE FROM MULTILINKS

0
If you are busy during workdays and only have time to browse the internet during weekends, then you should consider a weekend internet package....

TELEVISION TV REVIEWS SPECIFICATIONS FEATURES

0
Here some Television reviews on Nigeria Technology Guide: Where to Buy LED TVs OnlineJumia.com.ng - from₦21,795.00 View Offers Konga.com - from₦17,900.00 View OffersLG Scarlet full HD...