Message signature allows you leave your name or nickname in your SMS messages. This saves you from entering your name at the end of every message, as Nokia 1200 will automatically add your preset signature at the end of each message.
How to add set a message signature
- Press Menu soft key
- Select Messages menu option
- Select Message settings messages menu option
- Select Signature option
- Select Signature text option
- Enter your signature text
- Press Options soft key
- Select Save signature
You can also add numbers; smiley and symbols to your signature by selecting Insert options before saving.
For your signature to show up on your messages, you have to ON it. Simply select Include signature on your signature menu. Then highlight On and press OK.
Want to know more about Nokia 1200
- Nokia 1200: key features
- Breif review of Nokia 1200
- Nokia 1200 or Nokia 1208: what is the difference
- Authorised Nokia mobile phone dealers
- Activating SMS Delivery report on Nokia 1200 & other mobile phones
- Nokia 1200 Messaging Delight
- Nokia 1200 Multi Phonebook makes phone sharing easy
- Buy Nokia 1200 and get free MTN SIM free
- Consult your Nokia 1200 manual for more