Lenovo showcased the K900 at the CES 2013. Lenovo K900 is super-thin at just 6.9-inch and is quite a beauty. It boasts of a massive 5.5-inch full HD display and features a 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Atom processor, Android 4.2, and a 13MP Camera.
Buy Lenovo Lenovo Phones Online
Where to Buy Lenovo Phones
Jumia.com.ngfrom ₦19,700.00 View Offers
Konga.comfrom ₦16,000.00 View Offers
An Elegant Smartphone
Lenovo K900 comes in an elegant uni-body structure. Unlike most smartphones, the Lenovo K900 spots an Intel Atom processor. It is actually the first smartphone to feature the state of the art Intel Clover Trail Processor.
Lenovo K900 features a massive 5.5-inch IPS display with 1080 1920 pixels resolution. Like the ZTE Grand S, Lenovo K900 has a 13 mega pixels camera with full HD video recording support. On the frontend, Lenovo K900 spots a full HD video camera.
Pricing & Availability
Lenovo K900 will be available in China in April. No word on pricing yet. Lenovo has not provided any information about the international launch.
Lenovo K900 Specs:
- Platform: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Colours: Black/Silver
- Processor: 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage Capacity: 16GB (built-in memory)
- up to 32GB memory card support
- Weight: –
- Dimensions: 6.9mm thick
- 5-inch Touch Display 1080 x 1920 pixels (441ppi)
- 13MP Camera with LED flash, Autofocus, face detection, geo-tagging, image stabilisation, 1080p HD video
- 2MP front facing camera (1080p HD Video)
- Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Digital Compass
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n dual-band with DLNA
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- USB 2.0
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- HTML5 Browser
- Dolby Digital Sound
- Chat, EMail, & Social Networking
- GPS with A-GPS
- 1780mAH Battery Capacity
There is also the Lenovo K800 and the Lenovo Ideapad Smartphone range.