Apple iPhone 4 is the 4th generation iPhone and is the recommended entry smartphone from Apple. On the average the iPhone 4 is up to 20,000 Naira cheaper than the latest generation iPhone, making it a compelling offer for consumers on budget. Apple iPhone 4 price in Nigeria ranges from 85,000 Naira to 125,000 Naira depending on the built-in storage and your location. Checkout the iPhone 8.
Where to Buy an iPhone
Apple iPhone 4 features a brilliant retina display and FaceTime and is all round a good smartphone, but it is two iterations behind.
You should consider the iPhone 6S.
Here are prices of the iPhone 4 in Nigeria:
- iPhone 4 16GB – 94,000 Naira – 103,000 Naira
- iPhone 4 32GB – 107,000 Naira – 115,000 Naira
iPhone SE is the new low cost iPhone.
Apple iPhone 4 Specs:
Here is a brief specs of the Apple iPhone 4:
- Status: Available, since June, 2010
- 3.5-inch Retina Display 640 x 960 pixels (330ppi)
- Apple iOS 4 OS, upgradeable iOS 6+
- A4 chip processor
- Dimensions: 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 137g
- 5MP Camera with 720p HD Video, autofocus, & LED Flash
- GPS receiver with A-GPS
- Digital compass
- Three-axis gyro with Accelerometer
- Storage: 16 GB or 32GB (depending on model)
- GSM Quad-band (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- 3G/3.5G (UMTS/HSDPA) 5-bands (850/900/1700/1900/2100)
- Voice command/dial
- Predictive texting T9
- email/push email/IM
- Music player
- Video player
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
- iTunes 9.2 or later
- voice control
- HTML browser (Safari)
- Battery capacity: 1200 mAh
- Standby: 300 hours (3G)
- Talktime: 7 hours (3G)
- Music play: 40 hours
If you need more information, read our Apple iPhone 4 article.
Apple iPhone 4 price in Nigeria depends on the built-in storage and your location in Nigeria. Buy your Apple iPhone 4 from leading phone stores as well as reputable online stores in Nigeria.
NaijaTechGuide does not offer any price guarantees, Apple iPhone 4 Price in Nigeria may change without being reflected on this page immediately. These are only price suggestions. The price listed on this page is in Nigerian Naira.