JUMIA, Nigeria’s leading shopping destination and one of the main revenue streams for NaijaTechGuide, is upgrading its affiliate program to now allow everyone to earn money easily by sharing a link – from private partner to professional website hosts.
Prior to this, JUMIA’s existing affiliate program was joined by over 700 partners running for almost one year. NaijaTechGuide is one of the leading affiliates raking-in hundreds of dollars in the period. Now, JUMIA extends the proven concept to everyone by allowing affiliates to share affiliate links via their social media accounts such as Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
Tunde Kehinde, co-founder JUMIA Nigeria: “This new program opens up to all people – everyone is welcome to participate to boost their website, blog or social media channel with our brand and additionally profit from it. We created an easy working win-win situation which is a totally performance based associate program: The more people someone can bring to our website, the more they profit from it. We are happy to give this opportunity to everyone and continue the successful affiliate program to a Partner’s Program where everyone can join in.”
The Partner’s Program works as simple as this: JUMIA allows third parties to place links, ads, and other types of visual references on their websites or social media channels with direct traffic to http://www.jumia.com.ng. In return, associates get up to 9% commission for one sale when customers use the links for purchases. For the first month, associates earn 500 NGN on top of the commission for each order.
Pascal Okafor, Founder naijatechguide.com: “I am very happy with the affiliate program because I have increased my income and learned a lot about the readers on my website. Also we established a close working relationship with JUMIA, where we adapted new ideas and evolved the technology of the program. It is one of the best affiliate programs in Nigeria.”
Facts About the Jumia Affiliate Program
The key facts about JUMIA’s Partner Program
- Links, ads, and other types of visual references can be shared on websites and/or social media channels
- Different from the past affiliate program, the new initiative also allows or social media accounts, such as Twitter, Facebook or Google+ to join in.
- Bonus for the first month: 500 NGN on top of the commission for each order
- Promotions and special benefits on a regular basis – eg Christmas special is coming up
- Direct service support from JUMIA affiliate manager
- Monthly payment via bank transfer
- Registration on: www.jumia.com.ng/jumia-affiliate/
More Jumia & Online Shopping
- Shop for your Wedding Online at Jumia
- Buy Nokia Asha 210 at Jumia Get 5000 Naira Free Gift
- Jumia Christmas Store
- Jumia Christmas Store – Pre-launch Bonanza
- Get Free Internet for Smartphones Bought at Jumia from MTN
- Jumia crashes Nokia Lumia 520 Price to 18,995 Naira
- BlackBerry Z10 Price Drops at Jumia
- Tec Generators Now Online at Jumia
- Buy Generators Online at Jumia
- Save on Christmas Shopping at Jumia – Shop Online