Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon are a line of 14-inch ultra-slim and ultra-light laptops (ultrabooks) built with carbon fiber body. ThinkPad X1 Carbon is a business class laptop built to military grade durability and ruggedness. They come in attractive Matte black finish and are powered by 3rd generation Intel Core i5 or Core i7 processor.
14-inch Business Class Ultrabook
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon ultrabooks come with 14-inch non-touch or 14-inch capacitive touch display. Models with touch display are called ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch. Both types of display come with anti-glare for better outdoor view and resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.
X1 Carbon offers Windows 8 or Windows 7 with up to 8.4 hours battery life. When battery is down, the built-in RapidCharge technology charges your battery to up to 80% in just 35 minutes. Built-in memory ranges from 4GB to 8GB RAM with built-in storage 128GB or 256GB SATA3 SDD.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook Specs
Here is a brief specs. Actual specs will vary depending on the configuration of the laptop.
- Dimensions: 331 x 226.1 x 18.9 mm
- Weight: from 1.35 kg
- Display: 14-inch HD Display (1600 x 900 pixel) Touch or Non-Touch
- Full-size Back-lit keyboard (Spill Resistant)
- Multi-Touch Touchpad
- Processor: 3rd Generation Intel Core i5, or Core i7 Processors
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Memory: 4GB or 8GB DDR3L RAM
- Storage: 128 GB SDD or 256 GB SDD
- Operating System: Windows 8 OS (64 bits), Windows 8 Pro (64 bits), Windows 7 Home Premium, or Windows 7 Professional
- 720p HD Webcam with mic
- Noise Cancellation Microphones
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.0
- Mini DP
- 4-in-i Card Reader
- Fingerprint Reader
- 18.9 mm Thick
- Stereo Headphone/line-in
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Optional WWAN (Mobile Broadband)
- Dolby Audio with Dual Speakers
- Active Protection System
- Military Specification Testing
- Up to 8.2 hours Battery Life
- Charge to up to 80% in about 35 minutes