Offering ample screen estate, HP 250 G6 is a range of laptops built to deliver impressive performance within your budget. It boasts 7th generation Intel Core processors and features that are certain to enhance productivity. HP 250 G6 is the 2017 refresh of the HP 250 series of affordable Intel-powered business laptops.
Where to Buy HP 250 G6
HP 250 G6 Key Features and Specs
- 7th Gen Intel Core i7, Core i5, 6th Gen Intel Core i3, Intel Pentium, Celeron
- Intel HD Graphics, AMD Radeon 520 Graphics (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)
- Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, FreeDOS 2.0
- 15.6-inch LED Display (Touch or Non-Touch)
- 2GB, 4GB, 8GB RAM (up to 8GB RAM in two slots)
- 500GB HDD (7200 rpm), 1TB HDD (5400 rpm), up to 512GB SDD
- Up to 12 hours Battery Life
Build and Screen
The HP 250 G6 features solid build just like its predecessor the HP 250 G5. Its chassis look durable and ready to withstand rigours of usage on the move. It weighs in at less than 2 kg and is about 24mm in thickness.
The sizeable 15.6-inch display on offer here shows this one is meant to boost productivity. It offers anti-glare feature that enables comfortable use outdoors. The display of the HP 250 G6 comes in HD and Full HD options.
The size of your wallet will determine the quality of performance you get on the HP 250 G6. Of course, it can offer enough punch for seamless productivity, if you can handle the bill.
The laptop is available with 7th-generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors. But if you need to save some money, you can have a look at units with 6th-gen Intel Core i3, Pentium or Celeron processors.
Integrated Intel HD Graphics, which differs based on processor choice, takes care of graphics crunching.
HP 250 G6 also offers an option of AMD Radeon 520 discrete graphics for improved performance. You can further enhance performance by considering a solid-state drive for storage.
Additional Specs and Features
The Windows 10 laptop comes with a full-size island keyboard with numeric keypad. Physical connectivity options available on the HP 250 G6 include two USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 2.0, HDMI 1.4b and VGA ports.
There is a multi-format memory card reader for storage expansion. Wireless communications options include dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Bluetooth 4.0.
Coming with a 31Wh or 41Wh Li-ion battery, the HP 250 G6 is rated to last up to 12 hours on a charge. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 provides essential security for your data.
HP Touchpoint Manager makes for seamless data and security management. A pair of decent integrated stereo speakers takes care of sound here.
HP 250 G6 Price and Availability
The HP 250 G6 price in Nigeria starts at around 105,000 Naira, depending on your location and the configuration of the laptop.
Price in Ghana starts at around GH₵ 1420. HP 250 G6 price in Kenya starts at 26,999 KSh.
HP 250 G6 is available in Nigeria, Kenya, and Ghana. You can buy the affordable laptops at leading online stores in your country.
HP 250 G6 Specs
Here are a few specs of the HP 250 G6 Notebook:
- OS: Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro, FreeDOS 2.0)
- Processor: 7th Gen Intel Core i5, or Core i7 Processor, 6th Gen Intel Core i3, Intel Celeron, Pentium,
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620, HD Graphics 520, HD Graphics 405, HD Graphics 400, AMD Radeon 520 Graphics (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 4GB, 6GB, up to 8GB RAM
- Colours: Charcoal Black
- Dimension: 38 x 25.38 x 2.38 cm
- Weight: starting at 1.86 kg
Display & Keyboard
- Display: 15.6-inch back-lit LED Display, 1366 x 768 pixels or 1920 x 1080 pixels, anti-glare
- Keyboard: Full-sized keyboard with numeric keypad
- Pointing Device: Touchpad with multi-touch gestures enabled. Taps enabled as default
- Built-in Storage: 500GB HDD, 1TB HDD, up to 512GB SDD
- Optical Storage: DVD Writer (Optional)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
Ports & Connectivity
- Webcam: Yes, VGA Webcam
- USB port: Yes, 2 x USB 3.1 port, 1 x USB 2.0 port
- HDMI: Yes, 1 port
- VGA: Yes, 1 port
- Ethernet (RJ-45): Yes, 1 port
- SD Slot: Yes, 1 slot
- Mic/Headphone: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-Band, Miracast
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.2 (optional)
- 2 integrated stereo speakers
- TPM 2.0
- Battery: 4-cell, 41 WHr or 3-cell, 31 WHr Li-ion Battery
- Use Time: up to 12 hours