Before we look at the major and important benefits of Call Tracking first let us learn why call tracking is important for our business, how does it works and what should we need to check before choosing call tracking for business.
Half of the world’s populations are using mobile phones and the draft has no sign of decreasing and it is expected to increase 74% by 2019. Mobile has become the easy and quickest way to reach people. The calls from mobile devices are growing faster than ever. Phone calls has become the an effective way of communication.
Customer service becomes the reliability for business development. Reaching the customer through phone calls and satisfying their needs is an important factor to sustain the success of a business in a long run. If you are a person who is responsible for your company’s customer care you must know about what calls mean to your business.
Phone calls are important tools for business nowadays, with loads of decisions being made through phone calls. So call tracking should be an integral part of your business marketing that helps you to fetch better marketing information decisions.
Call tracking is really important for the business that reaches personally to people like home
How does Call Tracking work?
Call tracking helps you to assign different phone number as if the calls were made directly to the line to each of your marketing campaigns. By using call tracking we can find out which of our marketing strategies are most successful and effective and which is not successful by observing the phone traffic.
Analytic Call Tracking is a great software that helps you to easily host your own Call Tracking Service.
Important components we should look before choosing the call tracking for our business:
We have look for an operator that provides reasonable pricing for a service that is easy to handle. Integrations of the Call Tracking benefits tracking system should be able to integrate other platforms like Google Analytics, Kissmetrics. Other than value and integrations the call tracking should be responsive. That should ensure the provider offer 24/7 customer care services and helps the supporter.
Seven Major Benefits Of Call Tracking:
- Numbers of calls: you get the detailed report of numbers of receiving calls with the help of phone traffic along with patterns and trends associated with receiving calls.
- Time and location: call tracking find out the time of day (AM/PM) and also finds out which location produces plenty of Call Tracking benefits and the largest percentage of conversation. Finding the report on time and location will be important if you are trying to increase your budget for PPC campaigns.
- Hard working employee: Employees are the strong pillars of every business. With the help of call tracking, we can estimate the performance of our marketing team. We can find our which employee in the marketing team reverse the most lead and who should receive the number of calls.
By this data, we can see the quality of marketing team and guide them to give the one hundred percent quality service possible to the customers. It helps to strengthen overall customer satisfaction.
- To improve call forwarding: with the help of call tracking, you can quickly forward a call to the right and proper staff member to save a sale which could be lost due to the caller becoming impatience by not being able to quickly speak to the right person.
- To correct and develop our SEO efforts: By the use of call tracking, we can also develop our search engine optimization as well. This helps to refine SEO and concentrate on the keywords to collect information on your pay per click marketing and which keyword is actually attracting the customers.
- Conversions: This helps to track the budget spent on our marketing by tracking the number of conversions you received from each marketing campaign. This helps us to reduce the loss of investment.
- Determine important call hours: Call tracking helps us to record the exact time of calls we receive from our company. With the help of this report, we can determine which day and which time in a day we receiver more calls to make a better plan for working hours where we can assign skillful employee and guide our own team.
Hope you understand now the importance of Call Tracking for your business. It’s quite crucial for increasing your revenue.