Unveiled at CES 2018, the Lenovo Miix 630 is a nice-looking, powerful 2-in-1 device that promises impressive battery life. It comes with a mobile flagship grade Qualcomm processor, limited edition Windows 10 S, and 4G LTE connectivity support.
Where to Buy Lenovo Miix 630
Lenovo Miix 630 Key Specs & Features
- Qualcomm®Snapdragon™ 835 (MSM8998)
- Integrated Qualcomml® Adreno™ 540
- Windows 10 S, Windows 10 Pro
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- 64GB / 128GB / 256 GB Universal Flash Storage 2.1
- 5 MP Front Camera, infrared camera with Windows Hello support
- Lenovo Digital Pen
- USB Type-C (Charging, DP, 3.0)
Design and Display
The Lenovo Miix 630 shows a clean, dependable design. Its construction is solid, featuring metal with iron grey finish. This looks like one to give Microsoft Surface Pro some fight. The slate is quite portable at roughly 15.6 mm in thickness and 1.33 kg in weight.
It parades a detachable design. This means you can clip-on an included keyboard to use as laptop or detach for a tablet. The 12.3-inch touchscreen boasts a resolution of 1,920 x 1,280 pixels. This has Corning Gorilla Glass on top.
Hardware and Software
Armed with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, the Lenovo Miix 630 promises solid performance, at least on the tablet front. This is what you get in many high-end, flagship smartphones. This pairs with an Adreno 540 GPU and 4GB RAM on the standard model. Internal storage is 64 GB, but goes up to 256 GB.
Lenovo equips the hybrid with Windows 10 operating system. This is a limited edition of Windows 10. Do not that this allows you to install apps only from the official Windows 10 app store.
Other Specs and Features
The Lenovo Miix 630 features integrated LTE modem that allows you enjoy the best of mobile data experience. There is a slot for a Nano SIM on the slate. You also get Bluetooth 4.1 and dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac for wireless connectivity.
Interfaces include a USB Type-C 3.1 port and an SD card reader. The USB-C port supports several display standards of up to 4K resolution.
One of the main selling points of this 2-in-1 tablet will be its battery life, thanks to the choice of processor. The power management feature of the Snapdragon 835 is pretty impressive. Lenovo is promising runtime of up to 20 hours.
Lenovo Miix 630 Price and Availability
The Lenovo Miix 630 is not yet available in Nigeria, Ghana, or Kenya. When available, you can buy the Lenovo laptop at leading online stores in your country. The 2-in-1 laptop will be starts at $799.99.
Lenovo Miix 630 price in Nigeria is expected to start at around 290,000 Naira, depending on your location and the configuration of the laptop.
Lenovo MiiX 630 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Lenovo MiiX 630:
- OS: Windows 10 S, Windows 10 Pro
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835
- GPU: Integrated Qualcomml® Adreno™ 540
- Memory: 4GB RAM or 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- Colours: Iron Grey
- Dimension: 23.7 cm x 29.6 cm x 0.73 cm (with keyboard), 20.9 cm x 29.3 cm x 0.73 cm (without keyboard)
- Weight: 770 g (with keyboard), 620 g (without keyboard)
Display & Keyboard
- Display: 12.3-inch WUXGA+ IPS Touch Display (1920 x 1280), 400 nits
- Keyboard: Full-sized keyboard with backlight,
- Pointing Device: –
- Built-in Storage: 64GB / 128GB / 256 GB Universal Flash Storage 2.1
- Optical Storage: –
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
Ports & Connectivity
- Webcam: Yes
- USB Ports: USB Type-C
- HDMI: –
- Thunderbolt Ports: –
- DisplayPort: –
- VGA: Yes
- Ethernet (RJ-45): –
- SD Slot: Yes
- Mic/Headphone: Dual Array Microphones
- WLAN: 2 x 2 WiFi 802.11 ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 4.1, LE + security
- NFC: –
- Docking Connector: –
- Mobile Broadband: Yes, Nano SIM card, LTE Support
- Audio combo jack
- Micro SD card reader
- Dual Array Microphones
- Lenovo Digital Pen
- 2 x 1 W Speakers
- Front: 5 MP + 0.3 MP – infrared camera with Windows Hello support
- Rear: 13 MP, auto-focus camera
- Nano SIM card slot
- Windows 10
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835
- Battery: Up to 20 hours, 48 Wh. Based on testing with MobileMark 2014
- Use Time: up to –